Caroline Ghosn (born January 29, 1987) is an American Entrepreneur from New York, USA. In fact, she is the Founder and CEO of Levo. A network helps to navigate in the workspace.
Furthermore, Caroline is the member of Global Shaper Community of the World Economic Forum. She gave a speech in the World Economic Forum’s meeting organized in Davos 2014.
Moreover, she is among the “Most Creative People in Business” 2013 by the Fast Company. However, her father Carlos arrested in Tokyo, Japan on November 19. The police filed the case of corruption and fraud on the Nissan, CEO.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Carlos Ghosn Daughter was born on the 29th of January 1987 in New York City (New York, USA). Now, Caroline Ghosn’s age is 31 years old. Her father Carols Ghosn is the CEO of Nissan and Renault.
In fact, Rita Ghosn is her mother. She has two sisters named Nadine Ghosn, Maya Ghosn and a brother Anthony Ghosn. Furthermore, she is the eldest sibling in the family.
She pursued her BA in Environment Economics and International Political Economy from Stanford University. In her family, she is the first female to receive a graduate degree.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Children
Caroline tied the knot with Nicholas Flanders on July 7, 2018, in Naoshima (Japan). Nicholas is the Co-founder and CEO of Opus 12 company. In fact, they married in a small island taken by Soichiro Fukutake, Japanese Billionaire in 1987. Presently, she stays in New York and San Francisco.
|Real Full Birth Name||Caroline Ghosn.|
2. Levo, Founder & CEO.
|Age (As of 2018)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||29th January 1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||San Francisco & NewYork (USA).|
|Famous for||Founder & CEO of Levo.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Carols Ghosn (Nissan, CEO).
Mother: Rita Ghosn.
|Siblings||Brother: Anthony Ghosn.
Sister: Nadine Ghosn & Maya Ghosn.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2018.|
|Dating History?||In a relationship Opus 12 founder Nicolas Flanders.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Nicolas Flanders.|
|Highest Qualification||BA (Environment Economics & International Political Economy).|
|College/ University||Stanford University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$60 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Facts about Caroline Ghosn (Levo CEO)
- Caroline worked in McKinney & Company after completing her graduation.
- In fact, she joined the company as the Business Analyst and responsible in sustainable business development and focus on the clean environment.
- However, she left the company to start Levo (Former Known as Levo League) in 2011.
- Ghosn’s company received $9 million US Dollars angel investment.
- Money Status: The Net worth of Caroline Ghosn is $60 Million US Dollars on 2018.
- The people invested in her company are Susan Lyne, Fran Hauser, and Lubna Olayan.
- Now, there are 9 million people associated with her organization.
- In addition to this, 30 local chapters of Levo located across the world.
- Sheryl Sandberg (Former COO, Facebook) is Levo investor.
- Furthermore, she is the mentor of Caroline.