Casey Gerald (born January 6, 1987) is an American Author and Businessman from Oak Cliff, Dallas, Texas. He is famous for his book titled “There Will Be No Miracles Here“. Furthermore, the 31-year-old author’s book is also the one of the “Amazon Best Seller” book.
His speeches are the source of inspiration to many of his followers. Moreover, Casey’s memoir was released on October 2, 2018, by Penguin Random House publications. It also named as the “Best Book of 2018” by The New York Times.
Gerald shared his life and his experiences in various fields of work in the book. He also spent working in Washington, D.C. under some influential politicians. In fact, the author also worked for the Wall Street like Lehman Brothers.
Casey is also the co-founder and CEO of MBAs Across America. It is a national movement of MBAs and entrepreneurs working together to revitalize America.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
The author was born on January 6, 1987, in Oak Cliff, Dallas, Texas, USA. Hence, the age of Casey Gerald is Thirty-one years old (31-year-old). His mother “Debra Gerald” suffered from bipolar disorder.
Furthermore, the writer’s father “Roderic Gerald” was a drug addict. Casey also has a sister named Natashia Gerald. Because of his parents, the author’s childhood was very difficult. In fact, he raised by his grandmother Clarice Gerald.
Moreover, Gerald attended South Oak Cliff High School. He received an MBA from Harvard Business School. He was also selected as the 2014 Class Day Speaker. The author graduated with a BA in Political Science from Yale College.
Casey was a finalist for the Rhodes scholarship. He also featured in the New York Times, Financial Times, Fast Company, MSNBC and other local & national media outlets during his college.
The author started his career in economic policy & government innovation at the Center for American Progress. Later, he worked as a strategist with companies like Reboot, The Future Project, and The Neiman Marcus Group.
|Full Birth Name||Casey Gerald.|
|Profession||Author & Businessman.|
|Age (As of 2018)||31 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 6, 1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Oak Cliff, Dallas, Texas, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||1. Texas, USA.
2. Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
|Famous For||His book named "There Will Be No Miracles Here".|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 77 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9 & (41 UK).|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Roderic Gerald.
Mother: Debra Gerald.
|Siblings||Sister: Natashia Gerald.|
|Relatives||Grandfather: Not Found.
Grandmother: Clarice Gerald.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|School||South Oak Cliff High School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Yale University.
2. Harvard Business School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Writing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Steak, Fries and Continental Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$1.7 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Official Website||Not Found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Casey Gerald (Author)
- He was abandoned by his own father and mother. Later, his grandmother took care of him.
- She cleaned houses for a living and his grandfather was a Baptist preacher.
- Furthermore, Casey saw an attempted robbery in his own home when he was just a kid.
- He told one night he heard a knock on the door. When he got closer, he heard a bang and then a crash.
- In fact, two thieves had broken open the front door. However, later the police arrived and saved his life.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Casey Gerald is $1.7 million US Dollar.
Read Also: The story of Molly Burke & her Personal Trivia (Wikipedia)
- The 31-year-old author was also on Yale University’s football team.
- He played for the Bulldogs, as a defensive back.
- Gerald’s Harvard Business School Speech Went Viral on the internet with 242+ k views.
- His height is around 5 Feet 11 Inches (180 centimeters) and weighs 77 kilograms (171 Pounds).
- As of relationship, the author never revealed anything about his girlfriend on the internet.