Casey Hooper (born July 16, 1986) is an American Lead Guitarist, Social Media Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Des Moines, Iowa. He is best known as the longtime lover and later spouse of Alexandra Breckenridge (actress).
She first gained recognization after playing supporting roles in films like She’s the Man and Big Fat Liar. Furthermore, the actress became famous after starring in the TV series Dirt as Willa McPherson.
Some of her other popular projects are The Ex List, Family Guy, American Horror Story: Murder House, American Horror Story: Coven, The Walking Dead, This Is Us, and much more.
Wedding with Wife Alexandra Breckenridge & Children
The 33-years-old guitarist first introduced to his then-girlfriend many years ago during an event. Alexandra Breckenridge’s spouse started dating her privately and never really talked about his love life on the internet.
On September 13, 2015, Casey Hooper tied the knot with his wife “Alexandra Hetherington Breckenridge” in a lavish ceremony. In fact, the love birds are also blessed with two beautiful kids.
In 2016, Casey and Alex welcomed their first child, a son named Jack Breckenridge Hooper. Later, the actress gave birth to their daughter “Billie Breckenridge Hooper” in 2017.
|Real Full Birth Name||Casey Hooper.|
|Profession||Guitarist and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the spouse of Alexandra Breckenridge (American actress).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||33 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 16, 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Des Moines, Iowa, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/caseyhooper/
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (since 2015).|
|Wife||Alexandra Breckenridge (actress).|
|Children||Son: Jack Breckenridge Hooper.
Daughter: Billie Breckenridge Hooper.
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by the guitarist.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Dave Hooper.
Mother: Rebecca Cartwright.
|Siblings||Brother: Spencer Hooper.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||High School in Des Moines, Iowa.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Playing Guitar, Traveling, and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Income Source||World Tours and Stage Shows.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Casey Hooper
- Alexandra Breckenridge’s husband celebrates his birthday on the 16th of July and was born in 1986 in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. Hence, Casey Hooper’s age is 33 years old, as of 2019 and his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- His father’s name is Dave Hooper and Casey’s mother’s name is Rebecca Cartwright.
- He also has a step-mother named Barb Cooper and he also very close to his grandmother Norma Jean Hooper.
- The guitarist even has a tattoo of his late grandfather, Leland Hooper.
- In addition, he has a sibling i.e. a brother named Spencer Hooper.
- Casey also played ice hockey during his high school days.
- In 2005, the musician moved to Los Angeles, California in order to pursue his career in the music industry.
- He gave audition for big artists like Selena Gomez, Avril Lavigne, and Adam Lambert but was not able to make it in their team.
- Later, Casey hired by Katy Perry (American singer, songwriter and television personality) as her lead guitarist.
- Furthermore, he spent five years performing and touring worldwide with the pop singer.
- He performed at various events such as Super Bowl XLIX, 2012 Grammy Awards, the Indian Premier League, etc.
- As per the source, Casey Hooper garnered controversy after he got suspended from the stage during one of his concerts.