Cesar Apolinario (born May 11, 1973 – died December 13, 2019) is a Filipino Broadcast Journalist, Writer, and Freelance Filmmaker from the Philippines. He sourced for opportunities and made a successful career.
Furthermore, he expanded his capabilities for humanity. Cesar wrote the stories of films Banal, Puntod, Estasyon, and Dance of the Steel Bars. He faced financial issues too. Meanwhile, Apolinario joined RPN Channel 9 as a camera operator and part-time writer.
He associated with a program “HelpLine sa 9”. Additionally, he worked on cases related to child abuse, violence, and harassment. He applied to GMA7 in 1999. Then, he researched for his regular documentary show “I Witness.”
Cesar helped the production department in the “Bubungang Pangarap” (Promised Shelter) show too. However, he passed away on December 13, 2019, in his home. The proper details of his death cause are not available.
Early Life, Parents, Education & Trivia
Cesar Y. Apolinario was born in the Philippines on the 11th of May 1973. Moreover, he did some part-time jobs for his family members too.
He completed AB in Mass Communication from the University of Santo Tomas. Later on, Cesar took some short courses related to filmmaking and photography from the University of the Philippines.
Spouse, Personal Life & Children
He cited his committed marital relationship before his death. Still, I am looking for accurate information about his wife.
Cesar has a daughter Athena Joyce Apolinario. They resided in Manila city.
|Real Full Birth Name||Cesar Y. Apolinario.|
|Profession||Broadcast Journalist, Writer, and Freelance Filmmaker.|
|In the News For||He suddenly died on December 13, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||46 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 11, 1973.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||December 13, 2019.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Place||His home in Philippines.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Name Not Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name Not Known.|
|Daughter||Athena Joyce Apolinario.|
|Highest Qualification||AB degree in Journalism.|
|Alma Mater.||1. University of Santo Tomas.
2. University of the Philippines.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Love to do||Writing, Nature Love, Scuba Diving, Music, and Mountain Climbing.|
|Favorite Color||Green & Blue.|
|Dream Vacation City||California & London.|
|Favorite Food||Pasta & Rice Cake.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$400,000 US Dollars.|
|Income Source||Films, Shows and Journalism jobs.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Cesar Apolinario
- He polished his journalism skills and found a job on CNN.
- Additionally, he became the regular contributor to CNN World Report in 2001.
- Apolinario’s show recognized in the New York Festival.
- Furthermore, the team also rewarded with a silver medal for their job.
- Cesar covered stories like hospital waste.
- He was the finalist in the CNN World Report Contest 2004.
- Cesar Apolinario accumulated net worth amounted to $400K US Dollars. His assumed income from films and shows is $68K – $90K.
- “Pink Urinals” garnered as the 3rd best story by the CNN officials.
- He documented the Payatas Tragedy.
- It was also the official entry in the Zanzibar International Film Fest and Hawaii International Filmfest.
- In 2007, he ventured into the scriptwriting and filmmaking job.
- He collaborated with firefighters and started a firefly music band.
- All of them created around six songs and loaded in a CD.
- Cesar’s hobbies are writing, nature, love, scuba diving, music, and mountain climbing.
- He co-hosted an award-winning program i-Juander.