Chase Ryan (born January 30, 1991) is an American Pop Singer, Songwriter, and Musician from Huntsville, United States. He is best known as the brother of Debby Ryan (Actress, Singer & TV Personality). In fact, Chase also writes the lyrics of her songs.
He released his debut EP “Feel My Heart” in 2009. Additionally, the EP consists of the songs like “Forecast” and “Saying Goodbye”. Chase also produces his albums and singles. He ventured in Debby debut single i.e. “We Ended Right”.
Actually, Mr. Ryan featured in the song as well as co-produced it. Both of them associated with music in her childhood. Chase then released his best single named “Innocent Love” during 2011.
The special thing about him is that he feels that music is his life. He has a great feeling while creating the songs for him and Debby. Therefore, he has successfully established himself among the top musicians.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Debby Ryan’s Sibling, Chase Ryan was born on the 30th of January 1991 in Huntsville (Alabama, United States). Moreover, his present age is around 28 years old, as in 2019.
He is the extremely talented child of his father John Ryan. Moreover, he has a sweet bond with a mom named Missy Ryan. Debby Ryan is his younger sister. In fact, they developed as each other best friends.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
Chase linked with his good friend and now wife Sarah Shaw since 2015. In fact, he also shared the couple’s sweet proposal story on social media in April 2015. They depicted the whole incident of Sarah’s Twitter and Instagram account.
In excited the pair detailed all the events in the form of captions. Finally, they also married in Disneyland in September 2015.
They made the wedding a grand function. Debby was very excited about Chase’s happiness. Moreover, she wore a suit and acted as the best man in the ceremony.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Chase Ryan.|
|Profession||Pop Singer, Producer & Techie.|
|Famous For||Being the elder brother of Debby Ryan.|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 30, 1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Huntsville, Alabama (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/thechaseryan.
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles (California, USA).|
|EP||Feel My Heart (2009).|
2. Saying Goodbye.
3. Innocent Love.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-33-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.5|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: John Ryan.
Mother: Missy Ryan.
Sister: Debby Ryan (TV Personality).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2015.|
|Dating History?||Longtime relationship with Sarah Shaw.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Sarah Shaw.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|School||High School in Huntsville.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Thailand.|
|Hobbies||Playing Bass & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$250,000 US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$45K-50K USD.|
|Home Details||House in LA, California.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Chase Ryan
- Wikipedia: Debby Ryan’s brother, Ryan has a charming and styling personality.
- Therefore, Debby often calls him as a prince.
- He tried to bring down the real emotions in the form of his music.
- In fact, he always focused to make a special place in his listeners’ heart.
- Though, he is absent on Facebook.
- Chase Ryan’s height is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall physique. In addition to this, his body weight is 75 Kilogram (165 in Pounds).
Explore More: Who is Dan Howell? His Biography, Story, Lifestyle & Affair Facts
- On the other hand, Chase made his profiles on Instagram (29.7 followers) and Twitter too.
- Money Factor: He has maintained a steady reputation in the music industry. Now, the sibling of Debby Ryan yearly Net worth is at $250,000 US Dollars, as of 2019.
- He had played Acoustic Guitar and Bass in his school times.
- Additionally, Ms. Ryan also appeared in “16 Wishes” Disney TV show.
- His masterpiece song “Saying Goodbye” included in Debby’s film.