Chatura Rao (born in 1978) is a famous Indian novelist, author, writer, journalist, and entrepreneur from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is famously known in the country as the former spouse of “Abhinav Kashyap”. Abhinav is a famous Bollywood director and screenwriter. He is well-known for his great work in the movie “Dabangg”.
Kashyap started his career as a screenplay writer for his very first movie “Jung” in the year 2000. Later, he writes the scripts of so many Hindi films like Paanch, Yuva, Manorama Six Feet Under, Osthi, and Gabbar Singh.
Abhinav directed his first movie named “Dabangg” in the year 2010. If we talk about his ex-wife “Chatura Rao” then she is also a talented writer and author. Chatura started her career as a journalist.
Later, she started writing books. At present, she is a popular Fiction Writer. As a writer, she works for a company named “Bloomsbury India”. Rao also worked in Tata Interactive Systems as a manager and content writer.
She wrote so many books for kids like Amie and the Chawl of Colour, Gone Grandmother, Blueprint for Love, Music for Joshua, and others.
Apart from this, she also wrote many autobiographies and Novels. She is also a kind-hearted lady. She has started educational campaigns in many backward areas and villages so that education can reach all the people. Let’s take a look at the wiki of the writer “Chatura Rao”.
Actor Arbaaz Khan taking legal action against Abhinav Kashyap’s statement
After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, nepotism and camping debate has spread in Bollywood on social media. Recently, director Abhinav Kashyap did a blast on social media by posting a post against Salman Khan and his family. Abhinav wrote about how his family destroyed his career. Now Arbaaz Khan’s reaction has come to the fore.
My appeal to the Government to launch a detailed investigation. Rest in peace Sushant Singh Rajput… Om Shanti.. But…
Chatura Rao’s ex-husband Abhinav Singh Kashyap has shocked the Bollywood industry by writing a statement on Facebook.
Abhinav Singh has made many allegations against Salman Khan in his statement, after which actor and actor Salman Khan’s brother Arbaaz Khan has also reacted to this. After the statement of Abhinav, Arbaaz Khan has spoken about taking legal action on him.
According to media reports, Arbaaz Khan will now take legal action against Abhinav and says that Abhinav is speaking outright against his old statement. Apart from Arbaaz, Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan has reacted to this.
For the media calling me and people who want to ask , treat this as my statement. “More than two years ago , Abhinav had told me clearly to stay out of his business and it’s not my place to comment on anything he says or does.“ Thank You
— Anurag Kashyap (@anuragkashyap72) June 16, 2020
Let me tell you, Abhinav is the brother of director “Anurag Kashyap”. When people ask Anurag about his brother’s statement then Anurag tweeted and wrote, “Media people and people who want to ask me about Abhinav, you can consider this statement of mine as my official statement. Two years ago, my brother told me clearly that whatever I say, stays away from my affairs.
Early Life, Parents & Education
The fiction writer came to the world from her parents in the year 1978 in the city of Ganesha, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is a Hindu and belongs to the Maratha family. According to an estimate, Chatura Rao’s age is 42 years old (as of 2020). The names of her parents are not available.
According to Dreshare, her father (name not known) is an author and her mother is a homemaker. She spent her childhood in Mumbai along with her sister “Adithi”. Rao is a well-educated lady.
Abhinav Kashyap’s wife completed her primary education from a local private school. Later, she took admission to Sophia College for Women and did her Bachelor of Arts in General English.
After that, she joined Social Communications Media, Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai, and completed her diploma in media studies, advertising, mass communication, and journalism. After completing her higher studies, she started working as a writer and journalist.
|Real Full Birth Name||Chatura Rao.|
|Occupation||Novelist, Writer, Author, Journalist, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age (As of 2020)||42 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Pisces.
|House Location||Mumbai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband||Abhinav Kashyap (1997 - 2017).
|Social media||Facebook: Self-Titled.
|Language Known||1. English.
|Highest Qualification||Post Graduation.|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Sophia College For Women.
2. Social Communications Media, Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai.
|Last Updated||On 17 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Career & Wealth|
|Net worth||INR 3-4 Crore (as of 2020).|
|Books||1. Amie and the Chawl of Colour (2004).
2. Meanwhile, Upriver (2008).
3. Blueprint for Love (2016).
4. Gone Grandmother (2016).
5. Music for Joshua (English).
The 42-year-old lady is currently living in Mumbai along with her two daughters. She is a divorcee. She never discloses and information about her current relationship status to the media.
If we talk about her previous love life, then Chatura Rao got married to the director “Abhinav Kashyap” in the year 1997. After marriage, she gave birth to two beautiful daughters (name not available).
In the year 2017, the couple got separated due to some personal issues. After divorce, Rao took custody of her daughters. Moreover, she spends most of the time to find fresh content for her books.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chatura Rao
- In the year 1996, Abhinav Kashyap’s spouse started working as a sub-editor and feature writer for the media company “Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd.”.
- After working for one and a half years, she left the job in April 1998.
- After some time, Chatura Rao joined Tata Interactive Systems as a content writer and manager in August 1998.
- Chatura Rao works for Bloomsbury India as a fiction writer since June 2014.
- In the year 2010, She also served the position of a Newsletter communication Volunteer for Shashwat Trust, only for one month.
- As a writer, she writes her first child book “The Case of Disappearing Colour”.
- Later, she wrote so many books for children.
- She also writes novels and her first novel is “Upriver” for adults.
- Rao also wrote an autobiography titled “Childhood Dust”.
- Chatura Rao also attended so many educational seminars and motivate students to achieve success in their life.
- Chatura also offers several educational campaigns in rural and backward areas with the aim of making all people literate.
- She also provides free coaching for needy students.
- Chatura Rao’s height is 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).
- She always wears specs because of her weak eyesight.
- Her body weight is 60 kilograms (in pounds 132 lbs).
- She published so many books with the collaboration of Kahani Tree.
- Rao’s all books and novels are available on Amazon.