Chris Hayes (born February 28, 1979) is an American Author, Journalist, Media Personality, and Writer from New York, USA. Additionally, he hosts an opinion based TV show “All In with Hayes”.
The 40-years-old Media Star also presents several shows on MSNBC. Meanwhile, he has the Editor-in-Chief position at “The Nation” magazine.
The Talk Show Host’s full name is “Christopher Loffredo Hayes”. Additionally, he is earlier presented “Up with Chris” show. It is a two-hour morning show airs on Saturday and Sunday morning on MSNBC. On May 27, 2012, he has the Memorial Day weekend. At that time, Chris used the “heroism” word in his comments.
It creates a firing controversy for him. Then, Hayes apologized for his mistake. Later on, he gets a new series “All In With Hayes” in March 2013. He becomes the youngest host to have shows on big TV channels.
In fact, he wins a wider audience response in a short time. On the other hand, “The New York Post” appreciates his work too. His TV program ratings are higher than “The Rachel Maddow Show”. Meanwhile, Chris is doing a great job of creating a brand.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
This Author was born on the 28th of February 1979 in Norwood (The Bronx, New York), USA. At present, Chris Hayes’ age is 40 years old, as of 2019. Roger Hayes is Chris’s dad who involves in community services in New York and Chicago.
Furthermore, he is the son of his mother Geri Hayes. She has employed in the NYC Education Department as a Teacher. Actually, he has three brothers in his family. One of them is Luke Hayes.
In fact, he campaigns for Barrack Obama in the presidential campaign. Chris gains his education from Hunter College High School, New York. Then, he proceeds to Brown University to study Philosophy. Chris has joined the Production Workshop.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Hayes comes from a simple family. Furthermore, he favors the LGBTQ community too. He even attends the pride parade too. Moreover, Chris and Kate become good friends while attending Brown University. At that time, he did know that she would be his future Spouse.
Chris Hayes tied the knot with his Wife Kate A. Shaw in 2007. Meanwhile, Kate is a law professor at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. Later on, he lives with his wife in Washington DC. Then, they shift to New York City.
Firstly, Shaw realizes her motherhood with daughter Ryan Elizabeth Shaw-Hayes (born in November 2011).
Explore More: Who is Andrea Zetts? Story of Tim Ryan Spouse & Facts
Then, Chris and Kate went on to have two more children. Moreover, they have a smart son David Emanuel Shaw-Hayes (born in March 2014). Anya Shaw-Hayes (born in January 2018) is Kate and Chris’ second girl child.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Christopher Loffredo Hayes.|
|Nick name||Chris Hayes.|
|Profession||Journalist & Author.|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 28, 1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Norwood (The Bronx, New York), USA.|
|Famous For||His show "All In With Chris Hayes" airs on MSNBC.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Ethnicity||Mixed Race (Irish/Italian).|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @chrislhayes (72.3K followers).
Facebook: @chrishayesmsnbc (84, 676 Likes).
Twitter: @chrislhayes (1.85 million followers).
|Popular TV Shows||1. Up with Chris Hayes (2001).
2. All In with Chris Hayes (2014).
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||will update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Roger Hayes (Community Service).
Mother: Gerri Hayes (Teacher).
|Siblings||Brother: Luke Hayes.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2007.|
|Dating History?||In the Relationship with Kate A. Shaw.|
|Girlfriend||Kate A. Shaw.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kate A. Shaw (Law Professor).|
|Children||Son: David Emanuel Shaw-Hayes (born in March 2014).
Daughter: 1. Ryan Elizabeth Shaw-Hayes (born in November 2011).
2. Anya Shaw-Hayes (born in January 2018).
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Philosphy.|
|School||Hunter College High School, New York.|
|Alma Mater||Brown University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Joey King.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Venice.|
|Love to do||Travel, Play with his children & Watch films.|
|Favorite Dishes||Swedish Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$5 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Income & Earnings.||$60K-70K USD.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Chris Hayes
- Chris grew in a Catholic surrounding.
- Actually, his father belongs to Irish-Catholic and mother is of Italian ancestry.
- He made his career beginning in August 2001 with Chicago Reader.
- Wikipedia: Furthermore, he is the contributor in the weekly newspaper for 4 years.
- Mostly, Hayes covers national and local political news.
- He did the writing jobs at “In These Times”, “The Nation”, “The Nation Institute” and “Puffin Foundation”.
- Additionally, Hayes extensively writes about the Democratic Party and 9/11 attacks.
- He is with the St. Augustine College as the adjunct professor.
- In fact, he has the Bernard L. Schwartz fellowship at New America Foundation (2008-10).
- Chris Hayes height stands at 6 Feet 0 Inches tall (183 cm). In addition, his body weight is around 75 Kilograms which is equal to 165 lbs approx.
Explore More: The Biography of Polina Glen, Lifestyle, Profile, Story & Affairs
- As a guest presenter, Hayes worked on “The Rachel Maddow Show” and “The Ed Show”.
- The Crown Publishing Group brings his first book in June 2012.
- Actually, his debut book is “Twilight of the Elites: America After Meritocracy”.
- Still, he could not get any positive reviews from “Kirkus Reviews” and “Aaron Swartz”.
- They call the book as forcefully written and not readable.
- Money Factor: Now, his calculated Net worth is valued at $5 Million US Dollars.
- The 40-year-old participates in book festivals such as “Brooklyn Book Festival” and “LA Times Festival Books”.
- Meanwhile, Chris’s second book is “A Colony in the Nation” (2017).
- The publisher of the book is W.W. Norton.