Connie Snyder (born September 1, 1962) is an American Philanthropist from Bellevue, Washington. She is best known as the Spouse of Steve Ballmer (Former CEO Microsoft & LA Clippers Owner). Connie is a trustee of the University of Oregon.
Furthermore, she advocates for the well-being of the children. Snyder joined many NGO and supported the fundraising drives too. She made her career in marketing and public relations too.
Connie employed at Microsoft and other well-known technology companies. She is also the co-founder at the Balmer Group.
In addition to this, the organization supports the poverty-stricken American families. The group supports the children of all the age groups. Connie’s focus is to help the fosterage kids of the United States.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Steve Ballmer’s Spouse, Connie Snyder was born on the 1st of September 1962 (age 57 years old) in Bellevue, Washington (USA). Additionally, her mother was a professor.
Connie’s dad worked as an engineer. She spent her initial years in Oregon. Additionally, she earned her BS (Journalism) degree at the University of Oregon. Connie full name is Connie E. Snyder.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Steve Ballmer and Connie Snyder met when they worked for Microsoft. Additionally, they happily tied the knot in 1990.
Connie and her husband blessed with three sons Aaron, Peter and Sam Ballmer. All of them presently reside in Hunts Point, Washington.
The three children studied at the Lakeside School. Connie is the trustee of the school too. Peter pursued his graduation at the Stanford University.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Connie E. Snyder.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Steve Ballmer.|
|Age (As of 2019)||57 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 1, 1962.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bellevue, Washington (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Hunts Point, Washington (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Involved in a longtime relationship with Steve Ballmer|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Steve Ballmer (LA Clippers Owner).|
|Son||Aaron, Peter and Sam Ballmer.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Journalism.|
|School||High School in Oregon.|
|Alma Mater.||University of Oregon.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||Under revision.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in her house Hunts Point, Washington.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Connie Snyder
- Wikipedia: Ballmer donated $10 million in the social causes.
- The couple wanted to bring the state government and colleges to improve the child-welfare.
- Connie served on the boards of Overlake Hospital, KCTS Television, and National Public Radio.
- Additionally, she lived in Portland for her job too.
- Income Details: Steve officially holds the franchise of Los Angeles Clippers $2 billion. Meanwhile, his wealth is $42.7 Billion. He owned the stocks of Microsoft. On the other hand, Connie Snyder’s net worth is USD 1 Million.
Explore More: The Biography of Sherra Wright Robinson, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Steve Ballmer’s Wife returned to Bellevue at the Waggener Edstrom office related to public relations.
- Meanwhile, Snyder associated with different Silicon Valley organizations.
- She too handled the responsibilities of Los Angeles Clippers and Strive Together.