Cristina Greeven Cuomo (born January 12, 1970) is an American Magazine Editor, Businesswoman, Owner, and Celebrity Partner from Southampton, Long Island, New York. She is a well-known name in the media industry for being the spouse of Chris Cuomo.
He is a famous journalist who currently serves for the CNN network. Furthermore, Chris works as a presenter for the show called “Cuomo Prime Time“. Earlier, the journalist gained success after co-anchoring the weekday edition of “New Day”.
Recently, Greeven’s husband gained a huge controversy after a video in which he was threatening to throw a man down a flight of stairs went viral on the internet. The incident took place when the man called him a “Fredo” when Cuomo and his wife went for an outing.
It was a racial slur against Americans of Italian heritage as Fredo Corleone is a fictional character from the Godfather movie series. In fact, the role depicted a man who is less competent than his brother and asked his dad’s approval all the time.
Moreover, Chris’ sibling named Andrew Cuomo (politician, author, and lawyer) is serving as the current governor of New York. It meant that the word Fredo was referred to as a racist comment.
Career, Profile & Net worth
Cristina Greeven, Chris Cuomo’s Spouse had a long experience in the media network. Mrs. Cuomo worked as a publisher and editor-in-chief at Beach and Manhattan magazines. She left the job back in 2016 when the company started to terminate their employees.
The 49-years-old Cristina is actively working as a magazine editor for her own venture. Recently, she launched her own lifestyle magazine named “The Purist” in 2017.
As of now, she is serving as a founder and editor of the magazine and runs her business from home. It also has both print and online editions. The Purist is mainly focussing on the wellness of the people both physically & emotionally.
In 2019, the accumulated Net worth of Cristina Greeven Cuomo is $1.2 million US Dollars.
Earlier, the businesswoman also became the Creative Content Chief at “the Plum Network”. Cristina Greeven also served as the editorial director for “Gotham and Hamptons Magazines” in the initial days of her career.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
In 1999, Greeven began her relationship with her then-boyfriend, Chris. According to a source, they first introduced to each other through a mutual friend. On November 24, 2014, Cristina married her husband “Christopher Charles Cuomo” in a lavish affair.
In addition, their wedding ceremony took place at the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Catholic Church in Southampton. The editor looked beautiful in her bride dress designed by Oscar de la Renta.
The soulmates also share three children together. They two daughters named Bella & Carolina Regina Cuomo and a son “Mario Cuomo”. Recently, Christopher and his partner their Southampton, Long Island home for $2.9 million USD which they bought in 2005.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Cristina Greeven Cuomo.|
|Profession||Magazine Editor, Businesswoman, and Owner.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Chris Cuomo (American television journalist).|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 12, 1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial (Brazilian and German descent).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Southampton, Long Island, New York, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cristinacuomo/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||67|
|Parents||Father: Rainer Greeven.
Mother: Regina Greeven.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Andrea Greeven Douzet.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2001.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Chris Cuomo.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Christopher Charles Cuomo.|
|Daughter||1. Bella Cuomo.
2. Carolina Regina Cuomo.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||The Chaplain School in Manhattan.|
|Alma Mater.||Cornell University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Skiing and Writing Poetry.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Cristina Greeven Cuomo
- Wikipedia: Chris Cuomo’s wife, Cristina Greeven Cuomo celebrates her birthday on the 12th of January. She was born in the year 1970 (age 49 years old) in New York City, New York, USA.
- She belongs to a wealthy family where her father “Rainer Greeven” is an attorney.
- In fact, her grandfather was a German Minister of state and the founder of the Orient Express.
- Christina’s mother “Regina Greeven” is a homemaker.
- The editor has a sibling i.e. a sister named Andrea Greeven Douzet. She also works with Cristina in her business as an editor and publisher.
- Furthermore, Greeven is of multiracial ethnicity and has Brazilian & German ancestry.
- The celebrity spouse completed her school education from the Chaplain School in Manhattan.
- Later, she graduated from Cornell University and received a Bachelor Degree.
Read Also: The Biography of Simone Biles, Lifestyle, Story, Affairs & Facts
- After completing her education, Cristina Greeven began her career as an assistant at Hamptons magazine.
- She and her family have a dog named Tennessee. Earlier, they had a dog “Alabama”.
- Physique Measurements: The Purist Owner Cristina Greeven Cuomo’s height is 5 Feet 8 Inches (173 centimeters tall).
- She maintains her weight which is around 62 kilograms (136 pounds) by following a strict and healthy diet. Moreover, the editor also enjoys working out in the gym and does Yoga sometimes.