Dan Lok (born November 24, 1981) is a Chinese-Canadian Entrepreneur, Mentor, Author, Business Trainer, Copywriter, Motivational Speaker, Marketer, Businessman, Youtuber, Consultant and social media sensation from Vancouver, Canada. He is self-made millionaire business Tycoon which is famous for his inspirational videos, books and other contents.
The 37-years-old Business Coach has also written 15 books. The name of his debut book is “Creativity Sucks!: How to Generate Million Dollar Ideas in 60 Seconds or Less!” which is published on 1 May 2006. In addition, his Charm Junction Company is awarded as the best online retailer of the year award by Canada Post.
In the early days of his professional career, he has failed in his first 14 businesses. But, he has tasted the success after launching his one-man advertisement agency. Later, he has founded many ventures like Quick Turn Marketing, Charm Junction Jewelry, and Emperor Group.
He is considered one of the most expensive speakers in the industry. According to his official website “danlok.com”, he charges $10K US dollars per hour to speak and consult people. In addition, you can also contact him via call at the rate of $166.67 US Dollars per minute.
|Full Birth Name||Dan Lok.|
|Nick name||The King of High-Ticket Sales.|
|Profession||Mentor, Businessman, Author, Entrepreneur, Business Trainer, Copywriter, Motivational Speaker & Youtuber.|
|Career Timeline||1. Founder of Quick Turn Marketing International, Ltd. (from September 2003 to Present).
2. Co-founder of Charm Junction Jewelry at Vancouver (from April 2008 to Present).
3. Founder of Emperor Group, British Columbia (from January 2008 to Present).
4. Founder of Inner Circle (from July 2014 to Present).
5. The host of Shoulders of Titans Show (from July 2015 to Present).
6. Founder & CEO of The High Ticket Closer™ Certificate Program (from September 2017 to Present).
|Age (As of 2018)||37 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 24, 1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Hong Kong, China.|
|Books||1. The Art of War for the New Millennium (2006).
2. Creativity Sucks! (2006).
3. F.U. Money (2009).
4. Lies Salon Owners Believe (2011).
5. Secrets of Canadian Top Performers (2014).
6. The Midas Touch (2015).
7. Sold (2015).
8. Million Dollar Agents (2017).
9. Influence (2017).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Ethnicity||White Asian Chinese Descent.|
|Current Residence||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Awards||Canada Post awarded his Charm Junction Company "The best online retailer of the year award".|
|Famous For||His motivational and Business growth videos over his self-titled Youtube channel (939K+ Subscribers).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-36-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: M. Lok.
Mother: Name not found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||At the age of 26 years old, he has started dating his girlfriend Jennie Li.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Jennie Lok (Before marriage: Jennie Li).
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from Douglas College in New Westminster, Canada.|
|School||High School in Vancouver.|
|Alma Mater||Douglas College, New Westminster, Canada.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Lucy Liu & Claudia Kim.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Kung Fu, Karate, Traveling, Mentoring & Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese & Continental Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$74.5 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||422 Richards Street No. 170, Vancouver, BC V6B 2Z4, Canada.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dan Lok
- The King of High-Ticket Sales was born on 24 November 1981 in Hong Kong, China. Therefore at present, Dan Lok’s age is 37 years old.
- At the age of 14, he has immigrated to Canada along with his mother. However, his father has decided to stay in Hong Kong. He is the only child of his parents and has no brother or sister in his family.
- During his initial days, he has faced many problems while adjusting in Vancouver. At that time, he does not know the English language very well. But, within the next 6 month, he has learned English to speak and write.
- He was bullied in his school. He is one of the only 3 Chinese students in his school.
- In 1997, his parents have officially divorced. In addition, his dad has also filed for bankruptcy in the same year. Therefore, his mom was forced to raise him as a single parent.
- Money Factor: The estimated Dan Lok’s Net worth is valued at $74.5 Million US dollars in 2018.
- Due to lack of money, Dan has decided to help his mother financially. Furthermore, he has mowed the lawn for people, delivered the newspaper, washed dirty clothes and other part-time jobs to earn money for living.
- Education: He has completed his Bachelor’s graduation degree from Graduate from Douglas College in New Westminster, Canada.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
- In 2007, Lok has fallen in love with his girlfriend “Jennie Li“. At that time, Jennie was working in a karaoke place.
- After a few years of dating, he has married with his partner. After the wedding, Dan Lok’s wife has changed her name to “Jennie Lok“. As of 2018, the information about his children is not available.
Read Also: Wikipedia of Catelynn Lowell & her Personal Trivia
- His favorite actor is Bruce Lee and “The Way of the Dragon (1972)” is his childhood favorite movie. He also treats Bruce Lee as his father figure and takes motivation from his films.
- Physical Stats: He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his weight is around 70 Kilograms.
- His biggest regret in his life is not to be with his father during the last days of his life. He was chasing a big deal in Canada when his father was hospitalized. In addition, Dan did not get a chance to say thanks and final goodbye to his dad.