Daniela Zanardi (born in 1969) is an American Homemaker and Well-Known Personality from Italy. She has known as the better half of Alex Zanardi (Professional Racing Driver & Paracyclist).
On June 19, 2020, Alex crashed his handbike into a truck near the Tuscan. Additionally, the accident happened during the relay race event. He admitted to the Santa Maria alle Scotte hospital, Siena.
In the new medical update on June 21, 2020, i.e. (Sunday), his medical condition is stable. He went into the medically induced coma. He suffered cranial and facial traumaBBC. However, the doctors’ team warned of the possible brain damage.
Alex Zanardi’s spouse was born in 1969 in Italy. Moreover, the age of Daniela Zanardi calculated around 51 years old as of the year 2020. She did not disclose the identities of her mother and father.
She studied in the local school and then she earned her Bachelor’s degree in college. Still, no information revealed about her birth information and zodiac sign on the internet.
Wedding with Alex Zanardi & Children
In 1996, Daniela Zanardi married Alex. The duo blessed with a boy child named Niccolò Zanardi (born on September 7, 1998).
Additionally, Alex led a joyful life with her wife and children. His family members are upset after his tragic accident. He is in a coma after suffering from deadly brain injury.
|Full Name||Daniela Zanardi.|
|In the News For||Her husband Alex Zanardi admitted in hospital after the deadly accident happened on June 19, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Scorpio.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Personal Life Info|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Marital Status||Married Since 1996.|
|Last Updated||On 23 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Son Name||Niccolò Zanardi.|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor's Degree Completed.|
|Alma Mater||Private College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Daniela Zanardi
- Alex inducted in the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America 2013.
- He has co-written two books on his life titled Alex Zanardi: My Story(2004) and Alex Zanardi: My Sweetest Victory (2004).
- As a professional racer, he won the CART championship in 1997 and 1998.
- He made 15 victories in his career.
- In 1991, he raced in the Formula 1 championship from (1991-94).
- After a major accidental crash in 2001, he lost his two legs and that resulted in the amputation of his legs.
- Alex Zanardi returned to the racing track but stayed less than two years in his career.
- He competed in the European Touring Car Championship (2003-2004) and World Touring Car Championship (2005-2009).
- He took up hand cycling competition in the Paralympics cycling. In addition to this, he represented Italy in the Summer Paralympics 2012. He won his silver medal in the H4 senior category.
- He secured two gold medals in the London Paralympics in September 2012.
- He got the one gold and one silver medal in the Rio De Janeiro Paralympics 2016.
- In his childhood, he used his father’s pipes and began racing kart at the age of 13.
- He completed the Ironman World Championship of 2016.
- He won the Venice Marathon of 2009 in the disabled category. Moreover, he took around 1 Hour, 13 Minutes, and 56 Seconds and used his wheelchair in the race.
- Alex became a winner of the New York Marathon in the fourth attempt.
- The Top Gear named him as “The Men of the Year” (2012).
- He planned to return in the auto racing from the Indianapolis 500 (2013).
- Apart from that, Daniela Zanardi turned out to be the supportive partner of Alex during his tough times.
- Alex Zanardi’s wife, Daniela handled her home duties and took care of her son and spouse.
- Still, she is not the user of social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, unlike her life partner.
- Alex and Daniela Zanardi joined owned the net worth $1 Million-$5 Million US Dollars (as of 2020 financial year records). The couple invested in the real estate business in the past.
- She actively involved herself in the fundraising events for the social awareness programs.
- However, Mr. Zanardi looked upset and dissatisfied after his accident happened in 2001. He was unable to compete in the commercial races.
- He designed his artificial legs and tested the essential things required for the car racing. Then, he participated in the European Touring Car Championship in 2003 after the accident. The championship organized in Monza, Italy.
- His fans and loved ones are praying to God for his speedy recovery after his deadly accident happened on June 19, 2020 (Friday). The medical team released the medical bulletin and said that his condition is stable.
- Meanwhile, his life story covered in the form of a sports series titled Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel aired on HBO. The program covered the early life, career achievements, marriage, and struggles of Alex.
- In his spare time, Daniela Zanardi’s partner encouraged his writing hobby too. He wrote two books and collaborated with other people too.
References [ + ]