David Lacey (born in 1956) is an American Retired Investigative Auditor and Famous Personality from Los Angeles, California. He is famous for being the spouse of Jackie Lacey (American politician and lawyer).
Since December 3, 2012, she served as the District Attorney of Los Angeles County. In fact, Jackie was the first woman and first Afro-American to serve as LA District Attorney.
She first started her career after joining the office in 1986 as a deputy district attorney. Later, the politician named as a Chief Deputy District Attorney in 2011. In her successful career, Lacey handled numerous criminal cases including first race-based hate crime murder in Los Angeles County.
On March 02, 2020, David Lacey got involved in a controversy after he was filmed pointing gun on protesters. These rebels were Black Lives Matter activities who were standing outside of his home. David even said them to get off his doorstep.
Married Life, Spouse Jackie Lacey & Children
The 63-years-old Jackie Lacey’s spouse, David Lacey tied the knot with his beloved wife “Jackie Lacey” many years ago. However, there are no details about their marriage date and venue on the internet.
The couple shares two children together i.e. a son named Kamreen Lacey and a daughter named April Lacey. David and Jackie first met each other during their high school days.
Soon, they started dating each other privately. The pair have been together for several decades. During an interview, Lacey told the audience that he immediately fell in love with her after seen her singing in the Trinity Baptist Church choir.
— Jackie Lacey (@LADAOffice) March 2, 2020
|Real Full Birth Name||David Lacey.|
|Profession||Retired Investigative Auditor.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Jackie Lacey (American politician and lawyer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||63 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1956.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 96 Kg.
Pounds: 211 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||46-36-42.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Children||1. Son: Kamreen Lacey.
2. Daughter: April Lacey.
|School||Dorsey High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of California.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Read, Cook, and Watch TV Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about David Lacey
- Jackie Lacey’s husband, David Lacey was born to his mom & dad back in 1956 (age 63 years, as in 2019) in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. The internet has no information about his actual birth date on the internet.
- David completed his school education from Dorsey High School.
- Later, he graduated from the University of California.
- His spouse then went to the University of Southern California for a law degree.
- He used to serve for the D.A.’s Bureau of Investigation for many years as an investigative auditor.
- He is now retired from his job as of March 2020.
- In the controversial video, Lacey was seen saying that he will shoot someone.
- His wife later apologized for husband’s bad actions. She said David was deeply regretful for what he had done.
- According to Jackie, Lacey acted that way because he was scared.
- Moreover, there were 30 protestors approximately outside of the couple’s home.
- They were opposing Jackie Lacey’s denial to meet with black activists and organizers in South L.A.
- Melina Abdullah (one of the organizers) told her story to the publications and said that she thought she was being paranoid.
- He and his family live in the Granada Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles in a lavish home.