Dawood Ibrahim (born 26 December 1955) is an Underworld Don whose nationality is Indian and is suspected to be living somewhere in Pakistan. He is in the most wanted list of India and there is $25 million worth of prize on him.
He runs a drug company which majorly smuggles intoxicating substances into Asian countries. From being a small gangster to the king of the underworld he did a lot of crimes. His brothers are also involved with him in this business.
Recently in 2020 in Pakistan, the king of Underworld Dawood Ibrahim and his wife Mehjabeen Dawood have gotten tainted with COVID-19.
As per a TV station report, both were seen as crown positive in the examination, after which they got admitted to the Army Hospital in KarachiHindustan Times.
The staff and other guards working at Dawood’s home have likewise been isolated.
Now other news says that his brother Anis Ibrahim came forward and said something about this. As per the reports he said that these rumors are fake and Ibrahim and his spouse are at home.
In a place called Khed Ratnagiri which is situated in Maharashtra, India Dawood Ibrahim took birth in the year 1955 on 26 December. His father Ibrahim Kaskar was a police constable in Maharashtra Police.
His dad and his mother Amina Bi are not alive as they both died years ago. He has a total of 9 siblings named Iqbal Hasan, Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar, Haseena Parkar, Zaitoon Antuley, Anis Ibrahim, Mustaqueem Ali, Mohammed Humayoon, Sabir Ahmad and Noor Ibrahim.
He attended a school named Ahmed Sailor which is situated in Dongri, Mumbai, India. During his childhood, he has seen very tough times. His father’s income was very low which is why sometimes he used to have food 1 times a day.
During his childhood, he met with the gangsters like Karim Lala and Haji Mastan. He joined their group and started smuggling and taking drugs. At a very early age, he stepped into the world of crime and never came out.
Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar is the tallest in his siblings as his height is 5ft 11in (180.4 cm). In his early days, he used to have thick mustaches and still keeps them.
He loves to wear glasses and this is the reason why you will see him wearing aviators in some of his images. We have seen his images and from them, it appears like his weight is somewhere around 77 kg (169.756 lbs.).
He is quite an old person now and it came to know that he faced some health issues a few years back. When he used to live in India then he used to wear expensive clothes and always kept his style statement high.
He was involved in crime at a small age that is why his parents married him to wife Zubeena Zareen. There is also another name for her which is Mehjabeen Shaikh or Mehjabeen Dawood.
Both have kids named Moin Ibrahim, Mehreen Ibrahim, Mahrukh Ibrahim, and Maria. His youngest daughter died at a very small age.
Ibrahim’s name also got attached to many Bollywood actresses over time. There was a time when he was dating a female artist named Mandakini.
The Don has a very special relative. His daughter Mahrukh is married to Junaid Miandad who is the son of the famous Pakistani cricketer named Javed Miandad.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar.|
|Age (As of 2019)||64 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||26 December 1955.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House Location||Somewhere in Pakistan.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5'11".
Meters: 1.8 m.
Centimeters: 180 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 169 lbs.
Kilograms: 77 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Ibrahim Kaskar.
Mother: Amina Bi.
|Siblings||1. Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar.
2. Iqbal Hasan.
3. Haseena Parkar.
4. Anis Ibrahim.
5. Zaitoon Antuley.
6. Noor Ibrahim.
7. Sabir Ahmad.
8. Mohammed Humayoon.
9. Mustaqueem Ali.
|Wife|| Zubeena Zareen (Mehjabeen Shaikh).
|Kids||1. Moin Ibrahim.
2. Mehreen Ibrahim.
3. Mahrukh Ibrahim.
4. Maria Ibrahim.
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Last Updated||6 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com)|
|Profession||Gangster and Underworld Don.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$6.7 billion.|
Chhota Rajan controversy with Dawood Ibrahim
From the reports, it came out that Chhota Rajan helped Indian police and intelligence a lot to track down the locations of Dawood.
To pose his patriotic gangster image Rajan declared that he will kill all the masterminds of Mumbai bombings. This is the reason why Mohammad Jindran, Majeed Khan, and Saleem aka Kurla were shot to death.
His men also killed Jamim Shah a Nepali who was accused of counterfeiting Indian currency.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dawood Ibrahim
- His full real birth name is Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar.
- Mehreen Ibrahim who is Dawood’s other daughter is married to a person named Ayub.
- He knew that the best way to do a crime is to stay away from the place of crime and this is the reason why he shifted to Dubai.
- He helped Pakistan to perform bombings at Mumbai in 1993 after the riots of Babri Masjid.
- Because of his involvement in the bombings, the government of Indian declared him the most wanted criminal.
- He is on America’s global terrorist list.
- He got famous when he looted the boat of smugglers at haji Ali.
- He is the mastermind behind the Mumbai bomb blasts which took the life of 257 people.
- Dawood Ibrahim’s son Moin is wedded to a girl named Saniya who is the daughter of a businessman based in London.
- Ibrahim also involved gambling based on cricket matches. He had a good hold in this back in the days in Sharjah.
- His estimated net worth is $6.7 billion.
- The D-company is the biggest organized crime syndicate in the Asian region.
- The sources say that all these years he stayed safe with the help of ISI.
- Indian actor Rishi Kapoor is said to have met him twice in his life. First, in 1988 the actor got invited by Don to his house where he offered Rishi tea and biscuits.
- In 1989 Rishi Kapoor met Dawood at a shoe store in Dubai. The don was there with his 10 bodyguards. There Ibrahim gifted him a cell phone.
- When Rishi went to his house there he got offered by the underworld don anything he wanted.
- In Indian cinema, many movies were made taking his life events as a base.
- The first gang which he joined was of a local don called Baashu Dada.
- He was only 15 when he created his first gang named Chiragyashlaha.
- In the 1980s and the time around the 1990’s D-company used to sponsor many movies.
- Ibrahim and his gang are also accused of the murder of famous artist Gulshan Kumar.
- Anita Ayub was also in a love affair with Dawood. The list of his rivals includes Ejaz Lakdawal, Rajan Nikalje, Arun Gawli, and Ali Budesh.
References [ + ]