Zubeena Zareen (born in 1960) is an Indian Homemaker from Mumbai, India. Her husband Dawood Ibrahim recognized as the crime lord of India. Since 1994, Dawood recognized as the most wanted criminal.
Certain sources revealed that he lived in Pakistan and Dubai. He formed D-Company in 1974 in Mumbai and involved in criminal activities. The security agencies of different countries want him on the charges of targeted killing, drugs, extortion, murder, and terrorism.
Dawood Ibrahim’s Family got Infected with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Ms. Zareen and Dawood found coronavirus positive. A report came out related to the coronavirus attack on the don and his family members. Ibrahim lives in the COVID19 prone is Karachi, Pakistan.
On the other hand, his brother rubbished on all the reports published online.
In June 2020, Dawood Ibrahim’s spouse, Mehjabeen Shaikh infected with COVID-19 along with her husband. They admitted to the Army Hospital of Karachi, Pakistan.
IT reported that he and his spouse admitted to the Army Hospital, Karachi for treatment. His staff members also kept in the quarantine.
Meanwhile, Anees Ibrahim told me that he and his loved ones are safe at home. Other sources claimed don’s death through coronavirus. There are no proves available in context with the rumors out in the market.
Zubeena Zareen was born in 1960 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Moreover, her age is around 59 years old as of the year 2020. She has known by her other name Mahzabeen and Mehajabeen.
In 2017, Dawood Ibrahim’s wife came to her hometown and met her father Salim Kashmiri. Still, the details regarding her mother and siblings are not available. She studied in a government school.
Marriage with Dawood Ibrahim & Children
In the 1990s, she tied the knot with Dawood. Her daughter named Mahrukh Ibrahim wedded with Junaid Miandad (Javed Miandad’s son). Zubeena Zareen’s second daughter Mehreen married Ayub (Pakistan-American Citizen) in 2011 and her third girl child is Maria Ibrahim.
Her only son Moin Ibrahim’s wife is Sanya daughter of London executive. Sanya and Moin’s wedding successfully completed in September 2011. Dawood linked with the Bollywood actress named Mandakini.
|Real Full Birth Name||Zubeena Zareen.|
|Nickname||Zubeena, Mahzabeen and Mehajabeen.|
|In the News For||Dawood Ibrahim and his wife Zubeena Zareen tested coronavirus positive.|
|Age (As of 2020)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Karachi Pakistan & Dubai.|
|Parents||Father: Salim Kashmiri.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Children Name||Son: Moin Ibrahim.
Daughter: Mahrukh Ibrahim, Mehreen Ibrahim and Maria Ibrahim.
|Highest Qualification||School Education Completed.|
|School||Government School, Dadar.|
|Alma Mater||Not Known.|
|Last Updated||On 6 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Interesting Facts about Zubeena Zareen
- Dawood Ibrahim had his strong connection in the Bollywood Industry.
- He invested in the films and finalized the actors and actresses for Hindi films.
- His father Late Ibrahim Kaskar served as the Head Constable in the Mumbai Police Department.
- He handles his business of illegal activities from Dubai and Pakistan.
- In the past, some news agencies and government called up him at his home. Then, his life partner Zubeena Zareen picked the call talked to him.
- It is a rumor that most-wanted don afraid of his wife.
- He connected with the terrorist named Osama bin Laden in the past.
- Through civil disobedience and riots, he tried to destabilize the Indian government.
- He provided the terror funding to the Lashkar-e-Taibar terror organization.
- Dawood’s wealth estimated around $6 Billion US Dollars. The main source of his income is terror activities and hawala.
- In 2011, Forbes listed him as the 3rd most wanted criminal in the Top 10 list.
- The US government declared him as a global terrorist in 2003.
- However, D-Company owner targeted Bollywood celebrities for extortion and threats.
- He involved in the murder of Gulshan Kumar and Javed Siddique (Bollywood Producers).
- Many Hindi movies like D, Once Upon in Mumbai, Shootout at Lokhandwala, and Shootout at Wadala based on the life of the D company.
- Shraddha Kapoor (Bollywood Actress) did a movie based on Dawood’s sister titled Haseena Parkar (2017).
- In February 2010, Dawood’s close associate Chhota Rajan killed a media personality Jamin Shah near a public road of Nepal.
- Many attempts made to trace the location of the don by India’s Intelligence agencies.
- He owns nine residential properties and Pakistan. Furthermore, he acquired three Pakistani passports to travel.
- He accused in the 1993s Mumbai Bombings. The lord crime along with planted 12 explosives in Mumbai on March 12, 1993. However, the single-day attacks took the lives of 317 people and injured around 1400 innocent people.
- The United States government announced a reward of $25 Million US Dollars reward on the don.
- Moreover, India is RAW and IB officials are tracing the contracts of him from the last few years.