Denise Grayson (born in 1978) is an American Actress, Acting Coach, Celebrity Partner, and Intellectual Property Lawyer from Brooklyn, New York. She is well recognized as a longtime lover of Robert Forster (American actor).
On October 11, 2019, he passed away at the age of 78. Forster died due to brain cancer surrounded by his family at his home in Los Angeles, California. Robert Forster’s wife is in a deep soorow after his death.
The actor first gained success in the entertainment industry after playing the role of John Cassellis in Medium Cool movie in 1969.
Later, Robert appeared in various hit projects like The Delta Force, The Black Hole, Alligator, Me, Myself & Irene, Mulholland Drive, Banyon, Heroes, and much more. Furthermore, the late artist got nominated by Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
He received this honor for his performance as Max Cherry in the film called Jackie Brown in 1997. Forster’s last movie was El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie that came out on the day of his death.
Love Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
The 41-years-old Denise Grayson launched a romantic affair with her boyfriend, Robert Forster back in 2004. However, the couple never mentioned anything about their love and how they actually met on the internet.
Earlier, the actor tied the knot with his first wife June Provenzano on May 14, 1966, after they dated for a while. They studied together at the University of Rochester. The former pair had three children i.e. daughters Elizabeth, Kathrine “Kate” and Maeghen Forster.
Unfortunately, Robert and June ended their marriage and took divorce on September 20, 1975. Later, the late actor married his second spouse Zivia Forster from 1978 to 1980. Denise’s partner also had a son, Robert III (born 1965), from a previous relationship.
|Real Full Birth Name||Denise Grayson.|
|Profession||Actress, Acting Coach, and Intellectual Property Lawyer.|
|Famous for||Being the girlfriend of Robert Forster (actor).|
|Age (As of 2019)||41 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Debut||Film: Puppet (1999, as FBI agent).
TV Show: --
Theatre Play: --
Short Movie: Gasline (2001).
3. Citizen Jane.
5. Though None Go with Me.
6. The Social Network.
7. Somewhere Slow.
9. Coffee, Kill Boss.
|Awards||1. Won the jury prize at the Sundance Film Festival.
2. Nominations: Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Acting Ensemble.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Robert.|
|Boyfriend||Robert Forster (2004 - until his death in 2019).|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of Miami School of Law.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Denise Grayson
- Robert Forster’s girlfriend, Denise Grayson was born to her mom & day in 1978 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Hence, her age is 41 years old, as of 2019.
- She graduated from a college in New York and received a bachelors’ degree with majoring in accounting and economics.
- Then, Grayson earned her Law Degree from the University of Miami School of Law.
- She has a license to practice law in New York and Florida.
- Earlier, she worked as an in-house counsel for Paine Webber (now UBS) as an intellectual property lawyer.
- In the initial days of her career, Denise even worked for Bankers Trust (now Deutsche Bank) for the same with a specialty in technology.
- The actress also coaches stand-up comedians.
- As of her acting career, she first earned fame for playing the character of Gretchen in The Social Network film in 2010.
- She made her silver screen debut with a movie Puppet (1999, as FBI agent).
- Later, the actress starred in various pictures for small parts such as Gasline, Corn, and Citizen Jane.
- Grayson even won the jury prize at the Sundance Film Festival for Gasline.
- Denise acted in “Though None Go with Me” in 2006 as Older Sally opposite Cheryl Ladd.
- Some of her other acting projects are Pandemic, Somewhere Slow, Pigeon, and Coffee, Kill Boss.
- Currently, the actress divides her time between New York and Los Angeles.