Dennis Hernandez (born February 9, 1956-died January 6, 2006) was an American School Employee from Bristol, USA. He was the dad of Aaron Hernandez (New England Patriots Footballer).
On the other hand, Dennis was the only person who ruled over his two sons. He pushed them to excel in sports activities.
His children talked about the Boston Globe for their daddy’s complex psychology. Still, he badly abused and beaten them. Mr. Hernandez suffered from a hernia.
He followed the doctor’s advice for the operation. However, he died during the service on January 6, 2020. His family members shattered from his death.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Dennis Hernandez took birth on the 9th of February 1956 in Bristol. Moreover, his father was Late Bienvenido Hernandez and mother Josephine (Garcia), Hernandez. He has one twin brother named David Hernandez, who married Lisa Hernandez.
His brother is Vito Hernandez and sister-in-law Denora Hernandez. Additionally, he was close to his sister Ruth Hernandez and Andre Valderrama.
Aaron Hernandez’s dad finished his graduate studies from the University of Connecticut. On the other hand, he belonged to the Puerto Rican heritage.
Personal Life, Wife Terri Valentine-Hernandez & Children
He had an unstable relationship with his wife, Terri Valentine-Hernandez. However, he divorced and remarried her multiple times. Terri also belonged to the Italian race group.
On the other hand, Dennis Hernandez took care of his two sons Aaron Hernandez and Jonathan “DJ” Hernandez. He misbehaved with his spouse and the sons.
After his death, Terri moved on with Jeff Cummings. She lost her connections with her children.
|Full Birth Name||Dennis Hernandez.|
|Famous For||Father of Aaron Hernandez.|
|Age (As of 2006)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 9, 1956.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bristol, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Death Date||January 6, 2006.|
|Place||In Bristol, Connecticut.|
|House Location.||Bristol (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Late Bienvenido Hernandez.
Mother: Josephine (Garcia), Hernandez.
|Siblings||Sister: Ruth Hernandez.
Brother: David Hernandez & Vito Hernandez.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife Name||Terri Valentine-Hernandez.|
|Son||Jonathan "DJ" Hernandez and Aaron Hernandez.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from College.|
|Alma Mater.||University of Connecticut.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dennis Hernandez
- Aaron Hernandez’s father was an alcoholic.
- Dennis did not accept the sexual troubles of Aaron.
- He handled the sports department of the Bristol Central High School.
- Still, Dennis Hernandez angry about the sexuality issues of his child.
- However, he and his spouse arrested multiple times on cocaine possession.
- They involved in gambling and bookie illegal activities.
- In the past, he worked as a janitor and called himself a king.
- He was jealous of his name Chico.
- He played for the University of Connecticut and the University of Florida.
- A Netflix show made on Aaron’s life Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.
- Jonathan lives with his spouse Karen Hernandez and two children.