Una Johnson (born in 1949) is a Canadian Homemaker from Canada. She is the former wife of Rocky Johnson (Professional Wrestler). On the other hand, Rocky earned the championships Georgia Champion, National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), and NWA Southern Heavyweight Memphis Champion.
He is the daddy of the Dwayne “The Rock Johnson (Former Wrestler, Actor, Producer, and Investor). However, he died due to illness on January 15, 2020. At that time of his death, he stayed in Lutz (Florida, United States).
His family members did not update about his cause of death. Rocky never revealed any details connected to his past illness.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Una Johnson was born in 1949 (age 70 years old, as in 2019) in Canada. Furthermore, she resided with his mom-dad in Montreal and then moved to the USA. She did not disclose information about them.
Rocky Johnson’s wife excelled in high school studies. Moreover, she completed her bachelor’s and master’s degree studies.
Personal Life, Husband Rocky Johnson & Children
In 1966, Ms. Johnson tied the marriage knot with Rocky. The duo has one son Curtis Bowles and a daughter Wanda Bowles. Still, Una Johnson divorced her husband in 1978.
|Full Real Name||Una Johnson.|
|Famous for||Her ex-husband Rocky Johnson passed away on January 15, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||70 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1949.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Siblings||Will Update Soon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband Name||Rocky Johnson (m. 1966-div. 1978).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Una Johnson
- Johnson recounts his life experiences in the “Soulman” biography.
- He revealed his journey as a boxer.
- Furthermore, Rocky and Una Johnson met in Sparks for the first time.
- In 2019, he joined the Board of Directors team of the International Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame.
- He hired as the trainer and signed a deal with the WWE Developmental Territory.
- Dwayne’s father was inducted in the Hall of Fame.
- Rocky Johnson’s ex-spouse does not active on her social media profile.
- He collaborated with Patt Peterson and trained his wrestler son.
- In the 1970s, he was the top contender of the National Wrestling Alliance.
- He did wrestling for the World Wide Wrestling Federation.
- Moreover, he received the first black tag with his partner Tony Atlas and won the World Tag Team Championship.