Dharmita Kaneria (born in 1980) is a Pakistani Citizen and Homemaker from Karachi, Pakistan. She became famous as the wife of Danish Kaneria (Pakistani Cricketer). Furthermore, Danish represented Pakistan’s national cricket team at the international level.
He was active in the game from 2000 to 2010 — Mr. Kaneria named as the top bowler like Imran Khan and Wasim Akram. He played in the field as the right-handed batsman.
Additionally, he has remembered his googly and leg-spin bowling style. He gave his best performance against Bangladesh and 12 wickets (77 runs).
Still, his name dragged in the match-fixing scandal. He admitted his involvement in the 2009s fixing case. Therefore, the England and Wales Cricket Board banned him. He asked Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan to help him.
Childhood, Parents & Early Life
Dharmita Kaneria was born in the year 1980 in Karachi City. She stayed away from the limelight. Furthermore, she did not disclose the details of her father and mother.
Danish Kaneria’s spouse educated in a convent school. Then, She joined a private college and pursued her bachelor’s degree course. She belongs to the Varasia family background.
Personal Life, Wedding with Danish Kaneria & Children
She wedded with her cricketer husband, Danish, in 2004. The duo shared two children Parisa Kaneria (daughter) and Danish Kaneria Jr. (son). Dharmita Kaneria supported her spouse during the ban issues. The couple saw together spending with their kids too.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dharmita Kaneria.|
|Famous for||She is the wife of Danish Kaneria (Pakistani Cricketer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1980.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|House Location||Karachi, Pakistan.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2004.|
|Husband Name||Danish Kaneria.|
|Son||Danish Kaneria Jr.|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree Completed.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dharmita Kaneria
- At the age of 19, he debuted in the one-day international match against England.
- Danish Kaneria’s wife has also supported her husband when he dropped from the Pakistan Cricket team.
- He is the second Hindu after Anil Dalpat to be in Pakistan’s national cricket team.
- However, he never played 20 over matches for his team.
- He went to England and played for the Essex Country Cricket Club.
- Meanwhile, he associated with the Gujarati ethnicity.
- His ancestors migrated from Surat, Gujarat, and settled in Karachi.
- Danish has played with the national teams like Karachi Harbors, Sindh Dolphins and Karachi Zebras.
- Dharmita Kaneria attended the cricket matches too.
- Additionally, she cheered for Danish during the game.