Diandra Luker (born 1956) is an American Film Producer from the United States of America who grew up on the small islands of Majorca. She is best known as the ex-wife of famous Hollywood actor Michael Douglas.
In 1991, Luker made her debut by producing one episode about the American Masters a series of artists, musicians, and writers. This series showed the documentaries regularly on the television. Moreover, she also produced an episode about Frederic Remington who is a famous painter and sculptor who is specialized in depictions of the American Old West.
Early life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Diandra was born in the year 1956 so according to that, her present age is around 62. Currently, the exact date is not known but soon be updated. About the parents, their names are not revealed yet.
According to reports, her father was a Swiss American Diplomat and had a traveling job. Moreover, Mother was of Angelo French descent.
For studies, Michael Douglas’ Ex-Spouse was sent to a boarding school in Switzerland to keep her aside from too many distractions. Further attended Georgetown’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and graduated in the year 1975.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Divorce
Luker starts dating Michael Douglas at the age of 19. Both met in the inauguration of the former American President Jimmy Carter. After the two weeks, they started dating each other.
Michael proposed to her and finally got married on March 1977. She gave life to a baby boy “Cameron” on the very next year. After the ten successful years of married life, something went wrong between them.
The fight causes their separation in the year 1995. However, they get divorced according to laws in the year 2000. Later on, she was seen together with Zach Hampton Bacon III. This relation gives birth to a twin son named Hudson and Hawk.
Presently Diandra Luker is single as this couple also parted away soon. Furthermore, she adopted a daughter from Kazakhstan name Imira.
Career & Net worth
After the completion of the education with “The Red Cross”, she engaged herself in charity works. Metropolitan Museum of Art’s board of directors assigned her to produce the documentaries for the film and television arm of that institution.
In 1993, she co-produced the documentary “Beatrice Woods: Mama of Dada”. Further produced many more including “Off the Menu: The Last Days of Chasen’s” and “The Birth of Sound/Singing Cowboys and Western Swing”.
Diandra was also the executive producer of the film entitled “Broken Lines” in 2008 and made her film debut from that. As she is on the way to enhance her career estimating her Net worth is somehow difficult. Further, she definitely has an addition of $45 million US Dollars as alimony from Divorce.
Trivia & Quick Info.
|Real Full Birth Name||Diandra Luker.|
|Profession||Producer and Businesswoman.|
|Famous for||Being the first wife of famous Hollywood actor Michael Douglas.|
|Age (As of 2018)||62 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1956.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Islands of Majorca, United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White or mixed.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||The United States of America.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @diandradouglas (700+ followers).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 171 cm.
Meters: 1.71 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||Not Known.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married once (divorced).|
|Dating History?||After Divorced dated Zach Hampton Bacon III and Michael Klein.|
|Boyfriend||1. Michael Douglas (1977).
2. Zach Hampton Bacon III.
3. Michael Klein (2005)
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Michael Douglas (1977-2000 or Divorced).|
|Son||1. Cameron (From Michael Douglas).
2. Twins Hudson and Hawk (From Zach Hampton Bacon III).
|Divorce||The Year of 2000.|
|School||A boarding school in Switzerland after that attended Georgetown's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign service.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Not Known.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Spain.|
|Love to do||Architecture and designing.|
|Favorite Food||Seafood and Italian.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Will Update.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Diandra Luker
- Wikipedia: Luker has to suffer many criticisms after her separation with Michael. Many of her husband and even her fans also termed her greedy and send many negative comments emails.
- In the year 2005, the news that she hooked up with Michael Klein came across the fans but soon they get apart.
- Her son Cameron from the first husband, unfortunately, spends five precious years of life in US federal prison. He was arrested as a victim of drug-related crime.
- Tabloids mentioned her greedy and suggested that her greed was the reason behind the son’s drug addiction. Further, she hit back at that and said “she only took what she was owed” in her defense.
- Michael Douglas’ Wife is also termed as late Casey Johnson godmother who just passed away in 2010 also was the heir of the Johnson & Johnson.
- Diandra Luker’s height is around 5 feet 6 inches tall (171 cm) and having a lean body with a weight of 58 kg (127 lbs).
- She also showed her talent in modeling as well. Forbes Models appointed her as a model, which made her together with personalities like Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera and many more.
Must Visit: Who is Simon Tikhman? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- It was also reported that Douglas was ready to give her whatever she wants for divorce so that he should be free to marry his new partner Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- On her Instagram account, she usually posts a pic with her daughter, son and capturing nature.
- She has a soft corner towards animals. Especially the dogs are her favorite ones.