Dylan Michael Douglas (born August 8, 2000) is an American Actor, and Model in Los Angeles, California. He is best known as Michael Douglas’ son. He regularly attended the media and stage plays along with his daddy Michael. In addition to this, he gained in-depth knowledge of acting.
He joined the summer vacation workshops with his siblings. Douglas tried and polished his skills in school. Furthermore, he eagerly participated in the plays. He managed to get a brief role in Formula 1: BBC Sport (2009).
Moreover, the people noticed his acting in the television show. His voiced Russell character in Phineas and Ferb animated series. He also spotted in the Formula One events.
Early Life, Parents & Before Fame
Dylan Michael Douglas took birth on the 8th of August to his mother Catherine-Zeta–Jones (Welsh Actress) and father Michael Douglas (Actor & Producer).
When he was 10 years old, his family members realized he was a special child. Dylan’s Sister named Carys Zeta Douglas also born with special needs. Both of them grew together in LA.
Their mom-dad worked on their Hollywood Projects. Moreover, they regularly gave time to them and their treatment. Dylan suffered from an inherited disease Dyslexia.
On the other hand, he also gave his special attention to acting. He attended the events along with mom-dad.
Meanwhile, he enrolled in a special school for dyslexic children The Windward School. The teachers supported him and he became an independent child. He also gave a motivational speech in a school event. Catherine and Michael felt proud of him.
In addition to this, they actively engaged in the school’s fundraising events. Now, he is preparing for his higher education. He auctioned for some acting projects too. Cameron Douglas is a famous film actor and his stepbrother.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dylan Michael Douglas.|
|Famous for||Being the son of Michael Douglas, and Catherine Zeta-Jones.|
|Age (As of 2019)||19 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 8, 2000.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|House In||Hollywood, Florida (USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/dylan__douglas.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Michael Douglas (Actor & Producer).
Mother: Catherine-Zeta–Jones (Welsh Actress).
|Siblings||Sister: Carys Zeta Douglas.
Brother: Cameron Douglas (Stepbrother).
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Kirk Douglas and Dianna Love Douglas.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Studied in The Windward School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jessica Alba.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||Black & Green.|
|Love to do||Watching Films & Acting.|
|Favorite TV Show||Girls Meet the World.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dylan Michael Douglas
- He avoids any kind of media interference in his personal space.
- Additionally, he gets attention in social functions.
- Dylan’s grandparents Kirk Douglas and Dianna Love Douglas also contributed to the golden age of Hollywood.
- He posts his special moments on Instagram (26.8 fan base).
- Diandra Luker is his step-mom. His father Michael Douglas married Diandra in 1977 and divorced her in 2000.
- Michael shared an unconventional bonding with his son.
- In addition to this, he uploaded a special photo of their public pee.
- Dylan Michael Douglas’ height is 5 ft 9 inches tall (1.76 m) and weight is around 143 lbs or 65 Kg.
- Catherine is also a social media lover and created Instagram stories.
- Now, Dylan Douglas lives in Hollywood Florida.
- His favorite television show is Girl Meets the World.