Édgar Guzmán López (born May 30, 1986-died May 8, 2008) is a Mexican Drug Dealer from Mexico. He is among one of the children of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán (Drug Lord). Meanwhile, he also joined his daddy’s illegal business.
However, he assassinated on May 8, 2008, in Culiacán by his rivals. There is the involvement of police too. El Chapo also planned his cartel business. Moreover, his sons of his different wives handled it.
The popular Forbes Magazine estimated his wealth more than $1 Million US Dollars. In addition to this, his rank was 701 for the four consecutive years. He fought from severe problems. However, he starved for food and basic facilities in his childhood.
Joaquín Guzmán’s son also left his family members due to his father’s rude behavior for him. Chapo ran to Mexico City and started his new journey. Now, he is in prison and facing his life sentence prison. He arrested by the national police in July 2019.
Trivia, Parents & Siblings
Édgar Guzmán López took birth on the 30th of May 1986 (age 22 years old, in 2008) in Mexico. Moreover, he was the youngest son of his mom, Griselda López Pérez. Édgar Guzmán’s dad was Joaquín Guzmán.
His 3 brothers are Ovidio Guzmán López, Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar, and Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar. He completed early education in a government school. Still, he could not pursue his college due to uncertain issues.
His dad married to many women. Guzmán become the husband of “Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández” in 1977. In 2007, El Chapo tied the knot with his new spouse “Emma Coronel Aispuro” in a private wedding ceremony.
|Real Full Birth Name||Édgar Guzmán López.|
|In The News For||Killed by the enemies in 2008.|
|Age (As of 2008)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 30, 1986.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán (Murderer & Drug Dealer).
Mother: Griselda López Pérez.
|Siblings||Brother: Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar and Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||School Education Completed.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Édgar Guzmán López
- El Chapo’s son lived his singlehood life and had no girlfriends.
- Joaquín mainly transported cocaine and heroin through the secret border tunnels.
- The major demand for drugs is in the United States and Europe.
- Sinaloa Cartel was under his sole leadership.
- Alejandrina Gisselle Guzmán Salazar is his stepsister.
- In the early 1970s, he was among the strongest players in the illegal business.
- He sent to the prison multiple times on the charges of murder but ran away.
- The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) used several methods and measured his wealth and power.
- His trusted friend was Ignacio “Nacho” Coronel Villarreal.
- Though, Édgar Guzmán López’s death happened due to a foul play-act by the enemies.
- He was busy with the smuggling activity of the drugs in the Mexican region.
- Guzmán hides from the police and the army in the remote areas of the country.