Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández (born in 1960) is a Mexican Social Worker based in Mexico. Moreover, she represented as the wife of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán (Former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer & Drug Lord).
Her spouse was a powerful drug lord across the world. Still, Guzmán was born and lived in a poor family background. He ran from his house due to the physical abuse from his father. Furthermore, he handled the mass supply of cocaine, marijuana, and heroin.
The world’s largest drug users are the United States and the European nations. On the other hand, the Mexican police captured him in 2016.
However, he succeeded and fled from prison. In 2019, he again caught by the investigation officers. Now, he is facing the life sentence in the ADX Florence.
Profile, Parents & Life Story
El Chapo’s wife, Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández’s year of birth is 1960 (age 59 years old, 2019). Furthermore, she lived her early life in Mexico City with her mom and dad.
There is no upgrade to the information about her siblings. She passed from a community school. Later on, she finished her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
Husband, Children & Marriage
In 1977, she married El Chapo in a small private ceremony Jesús María, Sinaloa. Then, they had three sons César Guzmán Salazar, Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar.
They set up a small ranch in Jesús María. However, Guzmán wedded several times with her wives. He had many children.
|Real Full Birth Name||Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández.|
|Famous for||The first wife of Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán (Former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer & Drug Lord).|
|Age (As of 2019)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán.|
|Son||César Guzmán Salazar, Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar.|
|Daughter||Alejandrina Gisselle Guzmán Salazar.|
|Highest Qualification||Sociology Degree Pass Out.|
Some Facts about Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández
- Alejandrina least information about El Chapo illegal business
- Joaquín Guzmán’s spouse tried and kept her kids away from him.
- However, she disturbed his extramarital affairs and sexual relations.
- Emma Coronel Aispuro married Mexican drug lord “Joaquín Guzmán” in 2007.
- In 1993, Guzmán completed his 20 years of prison for murder and drug trafficking.
- He supervised the leading kingdom i.e. Miguel Ángel, Félix Gallardo.
- Initially, he worked along with Héctor Luis Palma Salazar in the late 1970s.
- The tunnels near the US border supported him and transported drugs.
- He also began his cartel by the year 1988.
- Meanwhile, he escaped in the jail tunnel before the final court judgment in 2015.
- Still, Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández committed her life towards social work.
- She taught in a school to the underprivileged students.