Eric Osmond (born October 8, 1971) is an American Film Editor and Actor from California, USA. He associated with Hollywood movies such as Thor, Spartan, and Captain America: The First Avenger.
Moreover, he handled the editorial department in the movie industry. Eric’s dad Ken Osmond (Police Officer & Actor) passed away on May 18, 2020. He penned a statement about his daddy’s death.
Furthermore, he is the first person who revealed the sad news in public. Osmond shared that his dad was a kind, hearted personality. Ken was among the brave police officers in the Los Angeles Police Department.
He fought with the criminals single-handedly in the past. Then, a show Top Cops made based on the incident. The 76-year-old Ken passed away on May 18 in his Los Angeles home in the presence of his family members.
He suffered from the critical diseases of peripheral artery disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. His death happened due to health complications.
Early Life, Trivia & Parents
The date of birth of Eric Osmond is October 8, 1971 (Age: 48 years old, 2020). He belongs to California, United States. His full name is Eric E. Osmond. Moreover, his father name Ken Osmond and his mother is Sandra Purdy.
He is the elder brother of Christian S. Osmond, who was born on June 12, 1974). Eric is the nephew of Dayton Osmond. He studied filmmaking, editing, and direction in New York.
Still, Ken Osmond’s son is living with his wife. His private information is under review. Eric does not want any public involvement in his past relationship issues and wedding.
His relationship status is single. He may be married in the past. The details regarding his wife are a mystery to the online sources.
|Real Full Birth Name||Eric E. Osmond.|
|Profession||Actor and Film Editor.|
|In The News For||His father Ken Osmond died on May 18, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||48 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 8, 1971.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|House In||Los Angeles, USA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Ken Osmond (Police Officer & Actor).
Mother: Sandra Purdy.
|Siblings||Brother: Christian S. Osmond (Actor).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|School||High School, California.|
|Alma Mater.||Private University.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$100K-$110K (Film Editing job in Hollywood).|
|Last Modified||19 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Eric Osmond
- Christian’s brother, zodiac sign, is Libra.
- Ken worked and handled the rental properties in Los Angeles County after he retired from the police department.
- In 2011, he appeared as a celebrity spokesperson at St. Joseph Aspirin.
- He made occasional social appearances in the functions and parties due to his health complications.
- Ken Osmond’s mom was a film lover. He became an actor to fulfill the wishes of his mother.
- He took professional training in the acting courses. Then, he started participating in the auditions and did advertisements at the age of 4.
- Christopher J Lynch and Ken wrote a book together titled Eddie: The Life and Times of America’s Preeminent Bad Boy that published in September 2014.
- The late actor played a cameo character in the indie movie titled Characterz (2016).
- He won the Lifetime Award Title (Child Artist) from the Young Artist Foundation (1987).
- After his marriage with Sandra, he left acting and looked for a well-paid and secured job in the police. He purchased his first house in 1969 after his marriage.
- He did some cameos in the television shows such as Parker Lewis Can’t Lose and Hi Honey, I’m Home!
- Eric made his place in Hollywood.
- Still, he did not get much recognition in the entertainment industry like his dad.
- Income Value: Eric Osmond’s net worth is around $500K US Dollars (as of 2020). He gets earnings of $100K-$110K through his editing work in the industry. Moreover, he stays along with his family members in LA.
- His younger brother Christian is an actor.
- Ken remembered for his iconic role of Eddie Haskell in a comedy television show titled “Leave It to the Beaver” (1950-60).
- His wife, Sandra, provided support and motivation to him during his illness.
- She was not a film celebrity like her husband.
- Neither Ken nor his son Eric Osmond is an active user on the social media accounts.