Sandra Purdy (born in 1947) is an American Homemaker from California, USA. The name of her husband is Ken Osmond (Policeman and Actor). Still, Sandra is not a film celebrity like her partner. She performs her house duties for her family members.
Ken Osmond Died on May 18, 2020
Sandra’s spouse suffered from the health complication of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and peripheral artery disease. However, he could not survive his serious illness. He died on May 18, 2020, in his Los Angeles home.
During his last days, his family and friends surrounded him. His child Eric was the first person who made the death announcement of his father. He called him a kind, friendly and robust person.
Apart from that, Ken played many memorable characters in the television shows and movies. He had best known for “Leave it to Beaver” classic sitcom series. His co-actors called him a terrific actor.
Fans will remember for his screen presence. In the last few days, Hollywood lost the best personalities, Fred Willard and Betty Wright. US citizens are mourning on losing the best faces of the industry.
Ken Osmond’s wife was born in 1947 (age 73 years old, as in 2020) in California.
Still, she did not reveal the details of her mother and father. Sandra Purdy enrolled and finished her studies in private high school.
Then, she moved to Los Angeles for her bachelor studies. She follows the Christianity religion and regularly goes to the church for prayers.
Sandra and Ken wedded in the year 1969. Then, the couple settled down in Los Angeles.
They have two sons, whose names are Eric Osmond and Christian S. Osmond. Mr. Osmond was close to his two children as a good friend.
After he retired from the police force, he occasionally appeared in public events. He gave his maximum time to his spouse and children.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sandra Purdy.|
|Age (As of 2020)||73 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1947.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Los Angeles (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1969|
|Husband||Ken Osmond (Retired Police Officer & Actor).|
|Sons||Eric E. Osmond and Christian S. Osmond.|
|School||High School in California.|
|Alma Mater||Private University.|
|Last Updated||On 19 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sandra Purdy
- Ken and his co-author Christopher J. Lynch penned the book Eddie: The Life and Times of America’s Preeminent Bad Boy.
- He took care of the Los Angeles County rental properties when he retired from his police job.
- From 1970-1988, he fulfilled the responsibilities in the Los Angeles Police Department.
- His mommy wanted to make him an actor. He often described as a typical movie mother on different occasions.
- Ken Osmond’s mother took his regular acting classes in childhood. At the age of four, he began giving professional auditions and worked in commercial advertisements. He gained knowledge of dance, drama, diction, dialects, martial arts, and equestrian riding.
- From 1953, Sandra Purdy’s partner made his active presence in the Hollywood film industry.
- He brought his first house after his marriage with Sandra. Then, he took an acting break and landed a job in the police department.
- As a law enforcement officer, he employed as a motorcycle officer. On September 20, 1980, he chased thieves. The culprits fired five bullets on him. His life saved as he wore the bulletproof vest.
- Later on, CBS dramatized this incident in the form of a TV show Total Cops in November 1992.
- He retired from the forces; he awarded the lifetime pension as per the court records.
- He returned to the show business in 1983 through a show titled Match Game-Hollywood Squares Hour. Furthermore, he invited as a celebrity guest in the show.
- Erie’s daddy surprised his fans by his presence in the “Still the Beaver” program as Eddie Haskell.
- The Young Artist Foundation honored him with the Former Child Star Lifetime Achievement Award (1987).
- Sandra Purdy supported her husband in his career achievements.
- Ken Osmond’s spouse attended public events with Ken.
- However, she is in sorrow after losing her caring and supportive life partner. She and her sons prayed to God to give peace to the great soul of Ken.