Florian Lauda (born in 1950) is an Austrian Businessman and Author from Vienne, Austria. Actually, he is the younger brother of Niki Lauda (Formula One Racer & Businessman). Florian written a book named “The Tibetic Medicine and Mind Training”.
Additionally, he made several trips to India, Japan, Tibet, and China to research the medicines. On the other hand, Niki made his name in the world of car racing. He holds victory of three F1 championships in 1975, 1977 and 1984. Later on, Lauda invested in the aviation business.
He owned three airlines named Niki, Laudamotion and Lauda Air. Actually, he is the ninth car racer to win more than 25 races. However, the great sports personality died because of his kidney illness as on 20th May 2019. Earlier, Niki took the kidney dialysis treatment in Zurich, Switzerland.
His family members told that he has died in his sleep. In the past, Florian gave his kidney to his elder brother. However, the transplant failed. Then, Niki’s second spouse Birgit Wetzinger donated her kidney to him. Apart from that, Florian’s nephew Mathias is also a car racer like his dad. Mathias’s younger brother Lukas Lauda is his career manager.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Florian Lauda was born in 1950 in Vienne, Austria. Moreover, his present age is 69 years old, as of 2019. He is the second son of his father Ernst-Peter Lauda.
Actually, his mother name is Elisabeth Lauda. He hails from a rich business-class background. Meanwhile, Florian’s grandfather Hans Lauda is also an Industrialist.
Additionally, he studied Medicine at the University of Vienna. Still, he did not update regarding his relationship status.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Florian Lauda.|
|Profession||Author & Businessman.|
|Famous For||Being Niki Lauda's younger brother.|
|Age (As of 2019)||69 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1950.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Book||The Tibetic Medicine and Mind Training.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Vienna, Austria.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Siblings||Brother: Late Niki Lauda (Former Formula One Racer & Avaition Businesman).
|Relatives||Grandfather: Hans Lauda (Industrialist).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Possible Single.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Medicine.|
|School||High School in Vienna.|
|Alma Mater||University of Vienna.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Chris Evans.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Tibet, Japan & India.|
|Love to do||Performing Yoga, Traveling & Shopping.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Vienna, Austria.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Florian Lauda
- Florian researched for more than 40 years about yoga.
- Moreover, he has vast knowledge about Tibetan medicine and Buddhism.
- Wikipedia: Niki Lauda’s brother started an organization named “Chagpoori” to promote Tibetan culture in Austria (1979).
- The 69-year-old is trying to revive the lost Tibetan medicine culture.
- Family Members: The name of his Niece is Mia Lauda. In addition, Christoph Lauda is from the extra-marital affair of Niki with his girlfriend. Max Lauda, Lukas Lauda, and Mathias Lauda are his Nephews.
- Additionally, Ms. Lauda got the chance of meeting Dalai Lama (Monk).
- On the other hand, he contributes to his brother’s aviation business too.
- Money Factor: The calculated Net worth of Florian Lauda is $1 Million US Dollars, as of 2019.
Explore More: Who is Philippa Strache? Her Story, Biography & Lifestyle
- Niki is the only driver to win the F1 championships by his Ferrari and McLaren cars.
- In fact, he took a loan of $300,000 US Dollars to start his racing career.
- He has a good friendship with Marlene Knaus (Niki Lauda former Spouse).
- He announced that he had a lung transplant as on 2nd August 2018.
- Though, Elisabeth’s elder child faced Nürburgring crash in 1976.