Gabrielle Crahan (born in 1997 – died May 18, 2019) was an American Famous Personality and Celebrity Kid from Des Moines, Iowa. She was best-known as the youngest daughter of Shawn Crahan (Slipknot’s Clown) who is an American musician, record producer, and director.
Furthermore, the 49-year-old Crahan is also usually identified by his stage persona “Clown” and “#6”. He is one of the two percussionists and co-founder of the heavy metal band “Slipknot“.
Moreover, Shawn’s band also won the Grammy Award in their successful career. Recently, on May 18, 2019, Gabrielle Crahan passed away at the young age of 22. However, the main cause of her death is not disclosed by her family members.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Gabrielle Crahan was born in 1997 in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. Therefore, her age was 22 years old, as of 2019. Her father, Shawn has announced the tragic news about the loss of his beloved girl on his Instagram account.
He wrote that he has to tell his followers that his youngest daughter, Gabrielle, died yesterday – Saturday, May 18th, 2019. Clown also stated that the funeral arrangements will be approaching.
Moreover, he also asked for privacy from his fans in this difficult time. Gabrielle’s mother “Chantel Crahan” is also heartbroken with the loss of her child. She also had three siblings i.e. two elder brothers Gage and Simon Crahan and one older sister “Alexandria Crahan”.
As of education, Slipknot’s Clown, Shawn Crahan’s daughter was a high school graduate and completed her school education from Iowa. But the information about her college education is not available on the internet.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Gabrielle Crahan.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Shawn Crahan (American Musician, songwriter, record producer, director, and photographer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1997.|
|Date of Death||May 18, 2019.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Des Moines, Iowa, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Iowa, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Michael Shawn Crahan.
Mother: Chantel Crahan.
|Siblings||Brother: Gage and Simon Crahan.
Sister: Alexandria Crahan.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping, and Listening to music.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gabrielle Crahan
- Wikipedia: Gabrielle Crahan bro, Simon, is also an American musician and songwriter.
- He wrote on his social media account that “Today is the difficult day ever and he is confused, angry, sad in order to express the pain of his younger sister’s death.
- Furthermore, Alexandria also posted a childhood picture of herself and her late Gabriella and captioned it as “22 is too young to die. She is in shock and has no idea how to process the wave of emotions she was feeling.
- She then added that the support she has in these times is her family, friends, and cats. Alexandria asked her followers to put good energy out for her parents and her brothers.
- Moreover, many people started speculating the cause of Gabrielle’s death. One claimed that she died of a drugs overdose.
- Slipknot’s Clown famed Shawn Crahan’s Child loves to travel and shop online.
Explore More: The Biography of Katie Bell, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- But Alexandria bashed them for judging her sister’s demise and asked them to leave her family alone.
- Corey Taylor (Slipknot singer) also took to Twitter to express his condolences for his bandmate.
- He said that his heart has broken for his brother. He also requested his fans to keep the Crahan family in their thoughts and love.