Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski (born August 22, 1950) is an American Businessman from New York, United States. He is best known as Gloria Vanderbilt’s Son. Furthermore, he invested in the several landscaping business ventures of New York and England.
Furthermore, he remained close to his mom Gloria Vanderbilt (Fashion Icon, Actress, Author, Designer & Philanthropist) being the elder son of the family. However, Ms. Vanderbilt died at the age of 95 on June 17, 2019.
She was in limelight for her style and controversial relationship. However, she struggled for the custody of her children. On the other hands, Gloria was the last of the “America’s Golden Age”.
Ander Cooper shared an emotional message on his mom’s dad. He launched a series “The Rainbow Comes and Goes; A Mother and Son on Life, Love, and Loss” (2017) to show his family relationship.
Early Life, Parents & Brothers
Anderson Cooper’s brother, Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski was born on the 22nd of August 1950 (age 68 years old) in New York, USA. His mom-dad names are Gloria Vanderbilt (mother) and Leopold Stokowski (father).
However, Carter committed and jumped from the 14th-floor building on July 22, 1988. Ms. Vanderbilt was present with him. Still, she requested him not to jump but he did not listen to his mom.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
As per wedding details, Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski married his wife named Emily Goldstein. Additionally, they have two daughters Aurora and Abra Stokowski.
Anderson Cooper’s Sibling is happy with his spouse and children. On the other hand, there is a clear idea of his past affairs.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski.|
|In the News For||His mom Gloria Vanderbit died on June 17, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||68 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 22, 1950.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 150 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Leopold Stokowski (Conductor).
Mother: Gloria Vanderbilt (Fashion Icon, Actress, Author, Designer & Social Worker).
|Siblings||Brother: 1. Christopher Stokowski (Younger Brother).
2. Carter Vanderbilt Cooper and Anderson Cooper (Half Brothers).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Possible Single.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Emily Goldstein.|
Daughter: Aurora and Abra Stokowski.
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Gal Gadot.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under revision.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in New York City.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski
- Wikipedia: Gloria was known as the coolest personality in her youth days.
- Furthermore, Christopher was the estranged son of her family.
- Anderson and Gloria released the documentary “Nothing Left Unsaid” (2016).
- Moreover, Mr. Cooper worked for the Channel News as the Fact-Checker.
- He was with the ABC news in 1994-2000 as the reporter and presented “World News Tonight”.
- On the other hand, Leopold was not close to his brothers.
Read Also: Who is Simon Halls? Biography, Story, Affairs & Lifestyle
- Additionally, Gloria Vanderbilt’s Child stays away from media publicity.
- Apart from that, Anderson and Christopher reunited for a documentary film shot.
- Uncle Harry also joined them for the movie.
- Still, the CNN reporter felt depressed after losing his brother and father through a heart attack.