Gemi Bordelon (born in 1975) is an American Businesswoman and Former Sportsperson Partner from Louisiana. She is well recognized as a spouse of Ben Bordelon (former American football player).
He used to play an offensive tackle for the San Diego Chargers in 1997. Furthermore, Ben launched his career after playing college football for the LSU Tigers football team. In fact, Bordelon also remained a starter for 4 seasons as an offensive guard and tackle.
As a senior, he won a second-team All-Southeastern Conference honors in 1996. In 2014, the former player became a chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Bollinger Shipyards.
Ben has been a board member since 2002 and a chief operating officer since 2013. In addition, his grandfather “Donald G. Bollinger” is the founder of Bollinger Shipyards situated in Lockport, Louisiana.
Married Life, Spouse Ben Bordelon & Children
The 44-years-old Gemi Bordelon tied the knot with her husband “Benjamin Gerald Bordelon” after dating him for a while. The couple produced three kids together. They have a daughter named Brooke Bordelon and two sons (name not available).
Moreover, Benjamin and his spouse try to keep their personal life away from the limelight. Mrs. Bordelon and her family reside in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana, USA. Ben Bordelon’s spouse loves him a lot. Their kids even keep their Instagram page private.
looks like LSU is having a good time at the White House 😂pic.twitter.com/DtKmr0HbaH
— BroBible (@BroBible) January 17, 2020
|Real Full Birth Name||Gemi Bordelon.|
|Famous for||being the spouse of Ben Bordelon (former American football player).|
|Age (As of 2019)||44 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1975.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Lafourche Parish, Louisiana, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by her.|
|Boyfriend||name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Benjamin Gerald Bordelon.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gemi Bordelon
- Ben Bordelon’s Wife, Gemi Gremillion Bordelon took birth to her father and mother in 1975 (age 44 years, as in 2019) in the United States of America.
- But there is no information about Gemi’s actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- On January 17, 2020, the Lousiana State University‘s football team visited the White House in order to celebrate winning the National College Football Championship.
- In fact, a TikTok video where the team performed on the song “Get the Gat” during their visit quickly went viral on the internet.
- Furthermore, they defeated Clemson 42-25 on Monday night.
- Joe Burrow (Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback) danced on Lil Elt’s song with the rest of the team.
- Gemi Bordelon stands tall at a height of 5 ft 5in (165 cm) and her weight is around 58 kg (127 lbs).
- The video also featured Gemi and people soon started to search about her on social media.
- Later, her girl “Brooke Bordelon” identified Gemi as her mother.
- However, many fans earlier thought she perhaps a staff member at the White House or an employee of the LSU team.
- Moreover, Bordelon and her husband also have close connections to members of Louisiana’s congressional delegation.