Greg Lange (born November 24, 1976 – died January 3, 2011) was an Australian Media Professional Personality from Perth, Australia. He is famously known as “Carrie Bickmore’s Spouse“.
|Full Birth Name||Greg Lange.|
|Profession||Media Industry Employee.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Carrie Bickmore (Australian Television Presenter).|
|Age (At the time of his death)||35 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 24, 1976.|
|Date of Death||27 December 2010.|
|Place of Death||Perth, Australia.|
|Cause of Death||Brain Cancer (Tumor).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Perth, Australia.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||39-34-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Lange.
Mother: School Teacher (Name not known).
Sister: 1 Elder Sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2005.|
|Dating History?||He is in a relationship with TV & Radio Presenter Carleen.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Carrie Bickmore (2005 to 3 January 2011).|
|Children||Oliver Lange (born September 2, 2007).|
|School||High School in Sydney.|
|Alma Mater||The University of Western Australia.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Cate Blanchett.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Kung Fu, Karate, Traveling, Mentoring & Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese & Continental Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$250,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Greg Lange
- The Spouse of Carrie Bickmore was born on the 24th of November 1976 in Sydney, Australia. Hence, Greg Lange’s age is 35 years old, as of 2018.
- Parents & Siblings: The name of his father is Peter Lange. His mother has worked as a school teacher. Furthermore, he also has an older sister in his family.
- In 2001, he is firstly diagnosed with his brain cancer. Later, his tumor grows irrespective of his surgeries and chemotherapy.
- He has attended the University of Western Australia to complete his graduation with a Bachelors degree in mass communication.
- Personal Life: After completing his studies, Greg has fallen in love with her future wife “Carrie Bickmore” while working in the same Company. For professional reasons, they have moved to Melbourne in 2001. Moreover, Bickmore has worked as a news reader at Nova 100.
- Wedding & Children: In addition, Lange has tied the knot with his girlfriend Carrie in 2005. After two years, Bickmore gave birth to her first son named “Oliver Lange” on 2 September 2007.
- Unfortunately, after battling his brain cancer for 10 years, he has died on 27 December 2010. The cause of his death is his last stage tumor. His private funeral was held in Perth with the gathering of close friends and family.
- Bickmore is currently dating his new partner “Chris Walker (TV Show Producer)”. Moreover, they also shared two daughters together i.e. Evie (born March 19, 2015) and Adelaide (born December 9, 2018).