Haley Stevens (born February 20, 1992) is an American Musician, Singer, Actress, Songwriter, and Social Media Personality from Searcy, Arkansas. She is best known as the former Partner of Jed Wyatt.
Furthermore, Jed is a musical artist, singer, and reality television star. He initially gained success and fame with his appearance in the reality show “The Bachelorette” Season 15. The young artist participated to win the heart of Hannah Brown.
The Bachelor Reality TV Show & Hannah Brown
She is an American model, television personality, and former Miss Alabama USA. Previously, Hannah was among the top contestants in the dating show “The Bachelor” Season 23 starring Colton Underwood (former football player).
Moreover, Brown earlier chose Wyatt as the winner of The Bachelorette and as her fiance. But his relationship with Haley disclosed while the series was running. Hence, Hannah gave her final rose to Tyler Cameron (model and contractor).
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
During an interview, Stevens informed everyone that she was dating her then-boyfriend “Jed Wyatt” just before he decided to enter in the reality show. She also told that the singer claimed that he is just participating in the program to push his singing career.
In addition, Haley and Wyatt initiated their love life back in October 2018. They first met through a mutual friend in Nashville. He received a call from the makers of the show on February 2019.
Haley also supported his decision as he wanted to get fame. Just before entering the villa, the pair also went on a romantic trip to the Bahamas. According to Haley, they last spoke when he landed in Los Angeles as there was no way of contacting him during the series.
As of now, they are not together. Stevens is possibly single and focusing on her passion. She also felt betrayed and Jed treated her just as an option just in case things didn’t go the right way.
Music Career, Profile & Net worth
The 27-years-old musician started her career by joining her family business called “Stevens Commercial Contractors”. Later, she did numerous odd jobs in order to support her financially.
In addition, Haley always wanted to pursue her passion in the entertainment industry. At the age of 3, she began to sing in her church choir with her mother as she was also a singer.
At the age of 15, the artist wrote her first song and began playing guitar. In 2008, she also participated in the music camp “Power Chord Academy” in Denton, Texas. Moreover, her debut album “Lipstick” released in 2010 and it was a collaboration with Randy Kohrs (Grammy-winning record producer).
In 2019, the calculated Haley Stevens’ Net worth is valued at $250K US Dollars. Jed Wyatt’s Ex-partner is earning in between $15K – $20K USD.
Soon, Stevens also formed an acoustic duo with Julia Kate Snow. They launched a band named “Sweet Leah“. Their members are Nick Santa Maria (guitarist & vocalist), Cameron Moreland (bassist), and Nathan Ziehm (drummer).
The group published their first album back in 2018. Currently, Stevens also connected with her family business and works as a manager for Freebird by Steven. Of course, the singer is also pursuing her music career.
As an actress, the talented artist made her silver screen debut with the movie “The Gleaning” back in 2012. Haley played one of the recurring characters of Jaime Owens in the film.
It is based on a dying town in rural Arkansas. They also experience some strange events and deaths. The story revolves around a family who recently moves into the city and their struggles.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Haley Stevens.|
|Profession||Musician, Singer, Actress, Songwriter, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||Being the ex-girlfriend of Jed Wyatt (American Singer, Musical Artist, and reality TV star).|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 20, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Searcy, Arkansas, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Nashville, Tennessee, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lyricsandlipstick/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Angie Stevens.
Mother: Jackie Stevens.
Sister: Cassidy Stevens.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Jed Wyatt.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Searcy High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Auburn University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$250K US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$15K - $20K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Haley Stevens
- Wikipedia: Jed Wyatt’s Ex-girlfriend, Haley Stevens was born on the 20th of February 1992 in Searcy, Arkansas, USA. Hence, her age is 27 years old, as of 2019.
- Her parents are Angie Stevens (father) and Jackie Stevens (mother).
- Furthermore, the musician also has a sibling i.e. a sister named Cassidy Stevens.
- She completed her school education from Searcy High School in 2010.
- Later, the artist graduated from Auburn University in 2013 with a public relation degree.
- Soon, Haley became an intern at Nashville-based Kevin Andrews Industries, LLC.
- She also served as a student consultant for Main Street Opelika in Alabama in 2013.
- Haley’s dad operates a company named Stevens Commercial Contractors (family-owned business) in Searcy.
- In fact, she also serves on the board of directors and works there as a marketing representative for the company.
- The young Stevens also worked as a public relations assistant at the local Habitat for Humanity in Searcy.
- The musician’s mom is the executive regional impact director of Varsity Brands (Dallas-based).
- In 2014, Stevens also worked there with her parent as a creative projects coordinator.
Explore More: Who is Celeb Nicolas Pépé? His Biography, Story, Affairs & Lifestyle
- The passionate musician then moved to Nashville, Tennessee, USA back in 2016 in order to pursue her music career full time.
- She later worked with Varsity Brands in Texas before returning to Nashville.
- Haley also did a job in a local Nordstrom store as a sales associate.
- Figure Stats: Musician possesses a slim, beautiful, and sexy body with a weight of 60 kilograms (132 pounds). Haley Stevens’ height stands at 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm tall).
- On Instagram, it appears like she is a fitness freak and maintains her fit figure with doing exercise on a regular basis.