Hannah Brown (born September 24, 1994) is an American TV Personality, Pageant Title Holder and Model from Alabama. She is proud to be the Miss Alabama of 2018. Furthermore, Ms. Brown also competed for the Miss USA 2018 beauty contest. She could not get the title.
The full name of her is “Hannah Kelsey Brown”. She is the cast of “The Bachelor Season 23” (2018). Additionally, the show made to find true love for Colton Underwood (Former Footballer). In the ABC reality series, she took seventh place.
Underwood eliminated her in February 2019 during the Colorado episode. “The Bachelorette” host Chris Harrison revealed that Hannah is the part of the show. Now, the 15th season program shooting started. “Bachelorette” and “Bachelor” shows are full of drama.
Actually, the ABC team feels that she is a confident personality. Her good friends are Katie Murton and Demi Burnett. Meanwhile, she can learn tips from them. It can be useful for her during the show. Including Hannah, there are around 30 contestants selected for the show.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
Hannah Brown was born on the 24th of September 1994 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (USA). Moreover, her age as of 2019 is 24 years old. She has her parents as part of her family. In fact, Robert Brown is Hannah’s father.
Though, her mother is unavailable. After her birth, she lived in Northport, Alabama. Brown studied in Tuscaloosa County High School.
Additionally, she enrolled at the University of Alabama. She did a degree in Communication and Information Technology with magna cum laude.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Hannah Kelsey Brown.|
|Profession||Model, Beauty Contest Winner & TV Personality.|
|Famous for||Finalized for being in "The Bachelorette Season 15".|
|Age (As of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||24 September 1994.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Tuscaloosa, Alabama (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @itsalabamahannah (158 followers).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Current Residence||Alabama, USA.|
|Reality Shows||1. The Bachelor Season 23 (2019).
2. The Bachelorette Season 15 (2019).
|Beauty Contest Titles||1.Miss Alabama’s Outstanding Teen (First Runner Up 2010).
2. Miss Alabama Teen USA (Second Runner, 2011).
3. Miss Alabama (Winner, 2018).
4. Miss USA (2018).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Robert Brown.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduation in Communication and Information Technology with magna cum laude.|
|School||Tuscaloosa County High School.|
|Alma Mater.||University of Alabama.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Vin Diesel.
Actor: Jessica Abla.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Malaysia.|
|Love to do||Football, Designing & Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||French Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$650,000 US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$5K-7K.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hannah Brown
- Hannah holds the membership of Alpha Chi Omega (ΑΧΩ) sorority.
- Wikipedia: In Northport region, she worked for an Interior Decorator company as the designer.
- Actually, her carrier in the pageant world started at the age of 15.
- She is the first-runner up at Miss Alabama’s Outstanding Teen (2010).
- Additionally, Brown did not get any place in Miss Alabama 2013.
- She managed to get second place at Miss Alabama Teen USA 2011.
- However, Hannah suffered from anxiety and depression due to pressure.
- As a result, Ms. Brown took a break from her modeling carrier.
- Figure Details: Hannah Brown’s height is 5 feet 7 inches (170 Centimeters). Therefore, the beauty titleholder’s weight is 59 Kg (130 in Pounds).
Hot Pick: The Biography of Cade Cothren, Lifestyle, Affairs & Story
- Some sources show that she is a football fan.
- Furthermore, she feels proud to be an Alabama Crimson Tide member.
- Money Factor: Now, “The Bachelor” contestant’s net worth is valued at $650,000 USD.