Hamilton Ndlovu (born in 1990) is a famous South African businessman, industrialist, engineering, and entrepreneur from Johannesburg, South Africa. He is well-known in the country as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the founder of a company named “HamiltonN Holdings (Pty) Ltd.”.
Apart from this, he is a successful businessman and runs many businesses in his country. As a businessman, Hamilton Ndlovu deals with many sectors like Railway, Aviation, Mining, Shipping, Mining, and others.
Before becoming a businessman, he worked as electric engineering at various electrical manufacturing companies. Hamilton is one of the popular entrepreneurs in South Africa.
At a very young age, Ndlovu touches the height of success. In May 2020, Hamilton Nadlovu topped South African headlines as he buys 5 luxury cars at once. In this article, I will tell you about the life of a popular businessman “Hamilton Ndlovu”.
Hamilton Ndlovu’s Cars
The popular businessman of South Africa is in the news headlines. The reason for this is that Hamilton Ndlovu purchases 5 luxury cars at the same time. The car collection includes 1 Lamborghini Urus, 2 Jeeps, and 2 Porsches (top models).
Subsequently, he becomes more popular in the country. In the interview, he said that he bought 2 Porsche, one for his mother and the other for his children. He gifted Lamborghini Urus to his wife. Hamilton Nadlovu says, he bought two jeeps for him and his father.
Early Life, Childhood, Parents & Bio
The famous businessman came to this world from his parents in the year 1990 in Johannesburg, South Africa. He follows the path of Jesus. Hamilton Ndlovu’s age is 30 years old as of 2020.
He never discloses any information about his siblings and parents’ names to the media. According to Dreshare, he was born in a joint family. His father (name not available) is a businessman and her mother is a housewife.
He completed his schooling from a local private school along with his siblings. Hamilton did his graduation in the field of electric engineering from the University of South Africa (UNISA). After completing his higher education, he started working in an electrical product manufacturing company.
|Real Full Birth Name||Thabiso Hamilton Ndlovu.|
|Profession||Businessman, Electrical Engineer, Industrialist, and Entrepreneur.|
|Famous for||Buying 5 luxury cars at once.|
|Age (As of 2020)||30 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1990.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Johannesburg, South Africa.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Libra.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.34 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife||Name Not Available.|
|Social media||Instagram: @hamiltonndlovu_ (52.1K + followers).
Twitter: @hamiltonndlovu_ (1.5K + followers).
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||University of South Africa (UNISA).|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200-250 million USD (as in 2020).|
|Last Updated||On 25 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Kown Facts About Hamilton Ndlovu
- In July 2012, Hamilton Ndlovu joined an electrical company named “ACTOM Electrical Products” as a Technical Sales assistant.
- He worked at the post of Technical Sales for 1 year and one month.
- In August 2013, he started working as an Electrical Design Engineer in the same company.
- Later, Ndlovu became the full-time Quality Manager at ACTOM Electrical Products.
- After working for 4 months from January 2016 to April 2016, he quit the job.
- In April 2016, Hamilton Ndlovu established his own company named “HamiltonN Projects (Pty) Ltd”.
- At present, he was the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company.
- Hamilton Ndlovu launched his company at the age of 26.
- He is one of the popular businessmen in his country.
- Apart from this, Hamilton also runs other businesses like Aviation, Shipping, Railway, Mining, etc.
- The net worth of Hamilton Ndlovu is around $200-250 million USD (approx.) as in 2020.
- He earned huge fame at a very young age.
- Ndlovu is also a motivational speaker.
- His Instagram account is private, which has more than 52.1K followers.
- He is a fashion freak and likes to wear branded outfits.
- Hamilton Ndlovu stands at a fair height of 5 feet 8 inches (in meters 1.72 m).
- He weighs around 75 kilograms (in pounds 165.34 lbs).
- The real birth name of Ndlovu is Thabiso Hamilton Ndlovu.
- Hamilton is a married man and lives a lavish life along with his wife and kids.
- However, he never revealed the information about his wife and kids to the media.
- In October 2018, He was spotted at the birthday party of Khanyi Mbau (South African actress).
- Once he said that “Make Money, Don’t Let The Money Make You”.
- He also runs many online fashion clothing brands.