Han Hui Hui (born September 4, 1992) is a Singaporean Blogger and Activist from Malaysia. Furthermore, she works for human rights. Now, Han visited Paris to give a speech on the Singapore laws and human rights on October 29. The Human Rights Defender World Summit 2018 from October 29 to October 31.
Furthermore, the European Union has funded the summit. Han has also invited to give a speech. She has received a positive response from the listeners. Now, her four-minute speech has uploaded on her official Facebook page.
During that time, she raised the issues based on protection of human rights, fake new laws in Singapore. Han questioned on the sec 6 of “Questioning to the Authority Act”. The citizens have no right to abuse the government officials.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Human Rights Activist was born on the 4th of September 1992 in Malaysia. Now, Han Hui Hui’s age is 26 years old. Presently, she lives in Singapore. In 1995, she joined the Queenstown Lutheran Church.
After that, Han went to New Town Primary School in 1998. She completed high school from Queensway Secondary School. Their Hui studied Science and Humanities. After that, she enrolled in the Jurong Junior College for Chinese Language Elective Programme.
Meanwhile, she has joined the Staffordshire University to study Business Management in 2010. As of now, there is no information updated about her dating history. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
|Full Birth Name||Han Hui Hui.|
|Profession||Blogger & Activist.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Twenty-six (26) years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 4, 1992.|
|Famous for||Giving human rights speech on The Human Rights Defender World Summit 2018.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
Sister: Not Known.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known.|
|Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Chinese Language Course from Jurong Junior College.
2. BBA from Staffordshire University.
|School||1. New Town Primary School.
2. Queensway Secondary School.
|College/ University||1. Jurong Junior College.
2. Staffordshire University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||New Zealand & Paris.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Net Asset (approx.)||Under Review (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Han Hui Hui (Social Worker)
- Han organized an illegal pension fund rally in Singapore.
- In fact, she started #Return Our CPF movement.
- Many people joined her through the Facebook posts and in the rallies in Singapore.
- Due to the movement, she disqualified to contest in Singapore elections 2016.
- The Singaporean judge Chay Yuen Fatt imposes fine of SGD $3,100 on her.
Read Also: Bio Profile of Kaylee Bryant & Personal Facts
- She demanded Protection Bill from the Administration of Justice in 2016.
- Furthermore, Hui holds events with her team at colleges, schools and public transports.
- However, her team members have harassed by the Singapore Police in 2014.
- They had taken to the police station late at night without any meal.