Han Seo Hee (born in 1995) is a South Korean Trainee, Singer, Reality TV Star, Instagram Influencer, and Social Media Personality from Seoul. She is well known as the rumored ex-girlfriend of Big Bang’s T.O.P.
His real full birth name is Choi Seung-Hyun who actively works as a rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. Furthermore, T.O.P. rose to fame in 2006 after joining in the boy band “Big Bang” as the lead rapper.
They are one of the best-selling boy bands in the world. Some of Choi’s popular works are “Turn It Up”, “Doom Dada”, “Friend”, “Because”, “GD & TOP”, “Hi Haruka”, and much more.
As an actor, T.O.P. made his debut with the TV series “I Am Sam” in 2007. Later, he starred in projects like Iris, Nineteen, 71: Into the Fire, Commitment, Tazza: The Hidden Card, etc.
Controversy – Delivered Drugs to Boyfriend T.O.P. in 2017
The 24-years-old Han Seo Hee has a bad reputation for being the frequent user of drugs and marijuana. Hence, she got associated with various controversies and scandals involving many big artists.
According to a source, in 2017, Seo Hee was in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend “Choi Seung-Hyun”. At that time, she was accused of smoking a cigarette that had marijuana in it.
As we all know, it is illegal for recreational use in South Korea. Moreover, the same year, T.O.P. charged with using narcotics and Han Seo’s name was exposed in the public at that point.
As per the authorities, she was the one who delivered illegal substances to the member of the Big Bang. However, she denied the allegations of giving drugs to the actor but admitted to using it herself.
Later, Han Seo sent to jail and served several months in the prison. She then broke-up with the Commitment movie star.
|Real Full Birth Name||Han Seo Hee.|
|Profession||Trainee, Singer, Reality TV Star, Instagram Influencer, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the rumored girlfriend of Big Bang’s Choi Seung-Hyun (stage name T.O.P). He is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer and actor.|
|Age (As of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1995.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hxxsxxhee/?.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by her.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Lee Jong-suk.
Actress: Song Hye-Kyo.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Listening to music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Han Seo Hee
- The aspiring artist was born to her parents in the year of 1995 in South Korea. Therefore, Han Seo Hee’s age is 24 years old, as of 2019.
- She never mentioned anything about her early life, father, mother, siblings, and education on Instagram where she has more than 531+ k followers.
- As a trainee, she worked in various big agencies such as JYP Entertainment, Jellyfish, and Source Music.
- In 2011, she auditioned for the JYP Entertainment and even bagged the number one position.
- During that time, she is also rumored to become a member of a girl band called GFriend through Source Music.
- Han Seo also remained one of the contestants of a reality show titled “Birth of A Great Star 3”.
- As per the source, the celebrity suffered from various mental disorders and depression as she was not able to make a big debut in the entertainment world.
- Figure Measurements: Han Seo Hee stands a tall height of 5 ft 6 in (1.68 meters).
- She is also blessed with a high metabolism and often maintains a lean figure. She weighs around 114 lbs (52 kgs).
- In 2017, she charged with delivering an electric cigarette that contained marijuana to Choi Seung-Hyun.
- The same year, in December 2017, the singer again made headlines after writing a letter to SHINee member Jong-hyun who just committed suicide.
- She said in the letter that she would soon follow her senior and will meet him (referring to commit suicide herself as well).