Hannah Lee Fowler (born in 1985) is an American Former Nurse, Public Figure, and Celebrity Partner from Montevallo, Alabama. She is best known as the spouse of Sam Hunt (American singer and songwriter).
He first rose to fame after releasing his debut studio album “Montevallo” back in 2014. Later, the album broke numerous chart records with five singles. In fact, it bagged three consecutive top positions on Hot Country Songs chart and four Country Airplay chart.
Furthermore, the song titled “Leave the Night On” topped concurrently on the Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts. Hunt then became a first country artist in 22 years since Billy Ray Cyrus who achieved this.
Some of his other popular projects are “Take Your Time”, “Make You Miss Me”, “Between the Pines”, “Spotify Sessions”, “X2C”, “House Party”, “Body Like a Back Road”, “Kinfolks”, and much more.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 34-years-old Hannah Lee Fowler tied the knot with her husband “Sam Lowry Hunt” on April 15, 2017. Their wedding ceremony took place at the Methodist Church in Hunt’s small hometown of Cedartown, Georgia.
The pair invited closest family and friends and roughly 150 people attended the marriage function. The wedding reception held “In the Woods” in Rockmart, Georgia.
They began their romantic affair back in 2007 and remained in an on and off relationship for many years. Later, the couple broke up with each other and parted their ways for some time.
Fowler and Sam’s love rekindled in 2016. The singer also officially introduced her as his girlfriend on Instagram with a post in August 2016. Lowry Hunt proposed Hannah during their trip to Israel and they became engaged.
|Real Full Birth Name||Hannah Lee Fowler.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Sam Hunt (American singer and songwriter).|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Montevallo, Alabama, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Nashville, Tennessee, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-29-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
Mother: Linda Fowler.
|Siblings||Brother: Joshua, Jonathan, and Daniel Fowler.
Sister: Rebekah, Elizabeth, and Sarah Fowler.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Sam.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Sam Lowry Hunt.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Interesting Facts about Hannah Lee Fowler
- Sam Hunt’s wife was born to her parents in 1985 in Montevallo, Alabama, USA. Hannah Lee Fowler’s age is 34 years old, as of 2019.
- Her mother “Linda Fowler” and “Scott Fowler” serves as a pastor at the Spring Creek Cumberland Presbyterian Church in her hometown.
- She has six younger siblings and the nurse is the oldest of them all. Their names are Joshua, Rebekah, Jonathan, Elizabeth, Sarah, and Daniel Fowler.
- As a nurse, she worked in a local hospital in Montevallo, Alabama.
- Hunt’s spouse is not active on various social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Hannah Lee Fowler stands an impressive height of 5 ft 7 in (170 centimeters tall).
- She weighs around 130 lbs (59 kg) and maintains her weight by working out 5 days a week.
- Currently, the celebrity partner lives in a lavish home in Nashville, Tennessee, the USA with her husband.