Ian O. Cameron (born in 1961) is a Canadian Executive Producer from Canada. He started his network producer job at ABC News. Then, he wedded with Susan Rice (Former National Security Adviser).
Cameron got another task at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Toronto. Furthermore, he was formerly employed at a Canadian consultancy firm. Politics played an important role in his personal life.
Susan associated with a different designation in the government department. The United States Senate confirmed her to be an ambassador in the UN for four years (2009-13). She served in different positions in Clinton’s rule.
Additionally, she directed the International peacekeeping organization in 1995. She was also part of the senior fellow program of Brooklyn’s institution.
Profile, Parents & Siblings
Ian O. Cameron was born in 1961 in Canada. Furthermore, his age (as of 2019) is 58 years old. However, his mother Marjorie Cameron and Newton D. Cameron (father) passed away in 2008.
They hailed from Victoria (British Columbia, Canada). He was raised with his brothers Donnell, Brian, and sister Laura Cameron.
On the other hand, Susan Rice’s spouse resided in Canada for a few years. He returned to the United States and enrolled at Stanford University. Meanwhile, he also obtained his Master’s in International Relations from the London School of Economics and Political.
Wife, Personal Life & Wedding
He met his partner Susan Rice at Stanford University’s orientation event. The couple finished their studies together. Then, Rice got the Rhodes scholarship she moved to the Oxford University for her higher education.
Later on, the pair took their wedding decision. They exchanged the vow rituals on September 12, 1992. God gifted two wonderful children Maris-Rice Cameron (daughter) and Jake-Rice Cameron (son).
Moreover, Maris plays basketball and soccer at Maret High School. Still, Jake gets the media attention due to his controversial political views. He is a student at Stanford University.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ian O. Cameron.|
|Famous for||Spouse of Susan Rice (Former NSA, USA).|
|Age (As of 2019)||58 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1961.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Washington DC, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Newton D. Cameron.
Mother: Marjorie Cameron.
|Siblings||Brother: Donnell & Brian Cameron.
Sister: Laura Cameron.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1992.|
|Dating History?||In relationship with his lover Susan Rice.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Susan Rice.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Degree in Communication from Stanford University.
2. Master in International Relations from London School of Economics.
|Alma Mater.||1. Stanford University.
2. London School of Economics and Politics.
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$200K-$250K.|
|Home Details||His house located in Washington DC.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ian O. Cameron
- Rice and her son disagreed and argued over the political issues.
- Jake handles his President responsibilities at the Stanford College of Republicans.
- On the other hand, Ian named the ABC news’ Executive Producer in 2008.
- Susan Rice’s husband also replaced Kathy O’ Hearn from the show This Week With George Stephanopoulos.
- Now, he took the executive producer charge from her in 2018.
- Rice felt proud to be in Stanford Black Alumni Hall of Fame 2002.
Explore More: Monica Giavanna Wiki, Age, Birthday, Wedding & Biography
- Apart from that, she manages her time and plays tennis on weekends.
- She became a member of the Council of Foreign Relations.
- Ian O. Cameron’s net worth managed by him is $2 Million US Dollars. Therefore, his income as a producer goes around $200,000 – $250,000 (yearly).
- Cameron nominated for the Emmy Award for the outstanding breaking news coverage (2007).