J. Alexander Kueng (born in 1986) is a Former American Police Officer from the United States. He is among the four police officers who fired from his job on May 26, 2020. However, he lost his job for his connection with the George Floyd arrest and death case.
According to the Minneapolis Police Department, two officers Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao, earlier identified. Soon, the police investigation department shared the details of the other two officers named J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane.
George Floyd’s Death Controversy & Protest
Floyd died in the police custody as per the records of the Minneapolis Police Department. However, he suffered from medical distress. In the viral and disturbing video shown that the police team officers tried to force him to get into the police car.
However, George did not want to do so. Derek Chauvin who continued kneeled on his neck as he died on the spot location. Meanwhile, Tao Thao interacted with the local people on the road. The bystanders requested Thao to stop it, as Floyd was unable to breathe correctly.
According to the Hennepin County Attorney, Mike Freeman revealed that Chauvin charged with the third-degree murder case. George’s autopsy reports stated that he had coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. Chauvin’s knee was on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes.
After 2 minutes, 53 seconds, the Afro-American man died. The FBI team officials of the area started the investigation on the death cause. Many people are demanding to take strict action on the guilty officers. George’s family members gave an interview to the CNN reporters and asked for the strict action.
J. Alexander Kueng was born in 1986 (age 33 years, as in 2020) in the USA. He attended the Patrick High School in Minneapolis. Furthermore, he was the captain of the school’s soccer team.
Alexander’s mom and dad’s names have not found on the internet. After completing his high school studies, he joined the college and studied his bachelor’s degree courses. He went to the police academy for the training.
The 33-year-old J. Alexander Kueng relationship status details are not available on internet sources. He assumed to be single at his moment, and his wife’s information is still not available to Dreshare.com.
However, he struggled with Floyd’s death controversy along with his fellow officials. The police department fired from the job. Furthermore, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) started the investigation on the case.
|Real Full Birth Name||J. Alexander Kueng.|
|Profession||Former Police Officer.|
|Last Modified||30 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
|In the News For||Fired from the job for his connection in the George Floyd case.|
|Age (As of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1986.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House In||Minnesota, United States.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6'.
Centimeters: 182 cm.
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 76 Kg.
Pounds: 167 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||38-34-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In relationship with his former girlfriend whose name not known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update Soon.|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree Completed.|
|School||Patrick High School, Minneapolis.|
|Alma Mater.||Private College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about J. Alexander Kueng
- Accused Police Officer Derek Chauvin’s wife, Kellie Chauvin has also given her feedback upon the death of Black man George Floyd.
- As per the Minneapolis Police Department, FBI officers took charge of the case.
- George’s family demanded the death punishment for all the fired police officers.
- The Minneapolis Police Team hired J. Alexander Kueng on December 18, 2017.
- Before the Floyd incident, Kueng did not involve himself in controversial things.
- He played soccer for the Cruz Arul team of Minnesota.
- When Derek put his neck on George at that time, Thomas and Alexander hold him.
- As shown in the video, the 46-year-old man lied unresponsive for a long time near the rear wheel of the police car.
- Soon, the Paramedics team arrived on the spot, took him to the Hennepin County Medical Center, and announced that Floyd’s death news.
- A person among the crowd shot the video of all the happening on May 25, 2020. Then, he posted the video on all the social media platforms.
- Alexander Kueng and his team arrested Floyd in suspicion to a criminal who did a fraud of $20 US Dollars. They received information regarding the case on May 25, 2020, through a phone call.
- Finally, the report came out of the caller. The phone call made at the Cup Foods restaurant regarding a payment issue of $20. Furthermore, the restaurant owner filed the complaint of a customer.
- Still, Floyd is no more now. There are no updates about an unknown customer of Cup Foods.
- The case proceedings started. Moreover, the top criminal lawyer named Thomas C. Plunkett, is the defense lawyer of J. Alexander Kueng.
- He stands out the height of 6 feet (183 in Centimeters), and his body weight measured 76 Kilograms (167 in Pounds).