Jared Lorenzen (born February 14, 1981) is a Former American Football Quarterback and Coach from Kentucky. Furthermore, he also played with the University of Kentucky. In 2004, the New York Giants signed him an undrafted free agent.
He received popular nicknames like Pillsbury Throwboy and Hefty Lefty due to his heavyweight. Moreover, he was the commissioner at the Ultimate Football League in 2012. Lorenzen signed by the Indianapolis Colts in 2008.
However, his next team Kentucky Horsemen dissolved after declared bankrupt during 2009. Jared made a comeback in the Northern Kentucky River Monsters Team.
Earlier, he also served as the team’s General Manager. He decided to play football for the team. Though, Jaren died on July 3, 2019, in Lexington because of the kidney and heart failures.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Jared Lorenzen was born on the 14th of February 1981 (age 38 years old) in Covington, Kentucky (United States). In fact, his mom’s name is Janet Hermes. Jared has a father whose name is Joe Lorenzen.
Actually, the birth name given by his parents is Jared Raymond Lorenzen. Moreover, he has a sister Jennifer Lorenzen Lee. He was the ex-student of the Highlands High School. During his junior, he passed 2,759 yards, 37 touchdowns in 13 games.
He covered 3,393 yards, 6 interceptions, and 45 touchdowns. Meanwhile, he rushed 905 yards in Highlands 15-0 season. He also earned the Mr. Football Awards and ranked No. 19. Actually, Jared’s mother married Jeff Hermes.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
His former spouse is Tamara Lorenzen. Furthermore, Jared Lorenzen and his wife divorced in 2014. He was the father of two children. In fact, Taylar Lorenzen (born in 2002) is Jarred’s daughter name. The couple shared one son Tayden Lorenzen (born in 2009).
Profile, Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Jared Raymond Lorenzen.|
|In The News For||Died on July 3, 2019 in Lexington due to heart and kidney issue.|
|Age (As of 2019)||38 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 14, 1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Covington, Kentucky (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Awards||1. Mr. Football Kentucky (1998).
2. Super Bowl Champion (XLII).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||Lexington, Kentuckey (United States).|
|Date of Death||July 3, 2019.|
|Place||Lexington, Kentuckey (USA).|
|Cause||Infection in the kidney and heart.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 4".
Centimeters: 193 cm.
Meters: 1.93 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 129 Kg.
Pounds: 285 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||44-45-42.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Joe Lorenzen.
Mother: Janet Hermes.
Sister: Jennifer Lorenzen Lee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Once Married).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Tamara Lorenzen.|
|Children||Son: Tayden Lorenzen (born in 2009).
Daughter: Taylar Lorenzen (born in 2002).
|School||Highlands High School.|
|Alma Mater||University of Kentucky.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||California.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Playing Football.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$2.5 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||Lexington, Kentuckey (United States).|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jared Lorenzen
- Wikipedia: Jared invited as the guest in the Kentucky Sports Radio.
- He also launched a project named “The Jared Lorenzen Project” in 2017. Actually, he battled with obesity and wanted to reduce weight. He lost about 45 Kg (100 lbs) in 2018.
- Lorenzen formed a T-Shirt company i.e. Throwboy Tees.
- In fact, he received the Super Bowl Ring with the Giants team.
- He was the backup player of Eli Manning in a match with New England Patriots 2007.
- Physical Appearances Details: Jared Lorenzen’s height stands at 6 feet 4 inches tall physique (193 cm). Additionally, the 38-year-old body weight is 129 Kilogram i.e. (285 in Pounds).
Explore More: The Biography of Lexi Rabe, Lifestyle, Story & Facts to know
- Meanwhile, his life story had documented on ESPN in July 2018.
- However, he faced severe injuries in his internal organs during Giants matches.
- Finally, the New York team released him during 2008.
- Actually, he played his final match against Erie Explosion and broke his tibia.