Jay Kelly (born in 2000) is an American Singer of the United States. He turned to be the child of R. Kelly (Basketball Player, Singer, Songwriter and Record Producer).
At the age of 18, Jay realized that he is a transgender male. He talked about his childhood stories in his Paper magazine interview.
Moreover, Kelly taught to be like girls. He loved to wear dresses like them. Still, he openly accepted being the transgender male. Kelly asked his parents for surgery. Jay wants to be like a boy.
On the other hand, he thanked his mom Andrea (Actress, Dancer & Choreographer) for the support. He took the time to understand the masculine pronouns. Still, he could not discuss the situations with his dad.
Childhood, Parents, Trivia & Siblings
Jay Kelly took birth in the year 2000 (age 19 years, as in 2019) to his parents in the USA. still, his exact date of birth is not available on the internet.
Still, Andrea left her husband on the grounds of harassment and domestic violence. The court gave them to divorce in 2009.
Soon, R. Kelly married Brian Mckee in 2012. His second spouse left him after months on the charges of cheating. On the other hand, Jay learned music in high school.
|Full Name||Jay Kelly.|
|Nickname||Jay & JaahBaby.|
|Famous for||Son of R. Kelly (Singer, Songwriter, Basketball Player & Record Producer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||18 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2000.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Transgender.|
|House Location||Georgia, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 63 Kg.
Pounds: 138 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Tattoos||Inked tattoos on his neck.|
|Parents||Father: R. Kelly (Singer, Basketball Player, Record Producer & Songwriter).
Mother: Andrea Kelly (Dancer, Choreographer & Actress).
|Siblings||Brother: Robert Kelly Jr.
Sister: Joann Kelly.
|Famous Relatives||Uncle: Carey Kelly and Bruce Kelly.
Aunt: Theresa Kelly.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||High School Completed.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Travel Place||Italy.|
|Love to do||Singing and Writing Songs.|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Dishes.|
|Net worth||$400,000 US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jay Kelly
- In his schooldays, R. Kelly’s son learned to play trumpet, piano, and clarinet.
- Jay released his first single “Reservoir” in 2014.
- He often nicknamed as JaahBaby.
- During October 2019, he came with his second single Focus.
- The two singles received love from his followers.
- Police Case & Controversy: However, R. Kelly arrested on the charges of sexual harassment and child pornography cases in February 2019. He is facing around 18 lawsuits filed against him (July 2019). Two more allegations of child labor and kidnapping lay against him.
- Jay’s daddy is the big name in the American music industry.
- In addition to this, Robert Kelly redefined hip hop and R&B music genres.
- He wrote a song for Michael Jackson, “You Are Not Alone,” and nominated for the Grammy Award (1996).
- Soon, he became the 55-bestselling musical personality in the United States.
- Worldwide, he sold around 75 million records of his music albums.
- Jay Kelly’s approximate height is 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall. Furthermore, his weight is around 63 Kilograms.
- His two uncles are Carey Kelly, Bruce Kelly, and his aunt is Theresa Kelly.
- The net worth of Joann Kelly’s brother estimated $400K US Dollars. No other details are available about his earnings.
- He has tattoos on his neck.