JayR Tinaco (born January 05, 1989) is an Australian Former Bartender, Actor, and Instagram Personality from Queensland. The aspiring actor is currently based in the USA and lives in LA, California.
He recently gained fame and success after portraying a recurring role in the Netflix series “Another Life“. Furthermore, the 30-year-old Tinaco’s character name in the show is Zayn Petrossian.
The newly launched web series is a science fiction drama project created by Aaron Martin. Moreover, the first episode of the Netflix show aired on July 25, 2019. Another Life depicts the life story of an astronaut and his space crew.
In fact, they went on a mission after discovering an alien artifact on earth to investigate the origins of the mysterious object. The space crew and astronaut faces a lot of struggles and had a horrible experience there.
The American actress “Katee Sackhoff” plays the lead role as Niko Breckinridge (an astronaut). JayR portrays one of the major parts as Zayn Petrossian who is the Salvare’s medic.
Some of the other main characters in the “Another Life” show are A.J. Rivera (as Bernie Martinez), Samuel Anderson (as William), Blu Hunt (as August), Jake Abel (as Sasha Harrison), Alex Ozerov (as Oliver Sokolov), Selma Blair (as Harper Glass), Alexander Eling (as Javier Almanzar), etc.
Profile, Career & Net worth
In 2016, the aspiring actor made debut with a minor role in the TV series called “Rake“. He played a character “Qi” in two episodes of the show. It is an Australian TV program that first aired on the ABC1 in 2010.
The creators of the “Rake” was Peter Duncan, Richard Roxburgh, and Charles Waterstreet. Earlier, JayR made his silver screen debut with the movie called “Drown” in 2015. Dean Francis was the main man behind the project.
JayR played a major role as Dan alongside Matt Levett, Maya Stange, Jack Matthews, and Phil Harry Cook. The film showcased the life of three surf lifesavers which is based on a play of the same name by Stephen Davis.
His next appearance was in the television film called “Always Be My Maybe” in 2019. According to a source, it was a 2019 American romantic comedy film which released on the Netflix platform on May 31, 2019.
Nahnatchka Khan (American television writer and producer) was the director of the movie. Tinaco had a very small part in the “Always Be My Maybe” film where the actor depicted the role of Saintly Fare Host.
JayR’s breakthrough role came with his appearance in the new Netflix show “Another Life”. In 2019, the calculated Net worth of JayR Tinaco is $150,000 US Dollars. Currently, the actor stays in Los Angeles, California in order to pursue his career in the entertainment world.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||JayR Tinaco.|
|Profession||Former Bartender, Actor, and Instagram Personality.|
|Famous for||his role as Zayn Petrossian in the Netflix series called "Another Life".|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 05, 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Sydney, Australia (but raised in Queensland, Australia).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Homosexuality.|
|Gender||Male by birth but Transgender Female (Rumored).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jayrtinaco/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||38-30-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will update.|
|School||Australian Institute of Performing Arts.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Whoopi Goldberg (American actress) and Robin Williams (American actor).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$150K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about JayR Tinaco
- Wikipedia: Actor JayR Tinaco was born on the 5th of January 1989 (age 30 years old, as of 2019) in Sydney, Australia.
- JayR’s father and mother later moved to Queensland, Australia where the actor was raised along with his other siblings.
- Many media outlets claimed that the actor belongs to Filipino-Australian ethnicity.
- In 2005, he moved to Los Angeles, California in order to try his luck in the entertainment world.
- Tinaco started to work as a bartender there in order to support him financially.
- Furthermore, he worked at Manly’s Hotel Steyne for several years before getting his big break with Another Life web series.
- The actor also attended Professional Actor Masterclass held in LA. It is a famous acting program which was organized by the Australian Institute of Performing Arts.
- During an interview, JayR told that he got inspired by big actors like Robin Williams and Whoopi Goldberg.
- There is a huge rumor that the actor is a transgender female due to the way he dresses and makeup looks. However, he never publicly mentioned anything about his sexuality.
- On Instagram, the actor has a decent fan-following with 4+ k followers. His followers are increasing day by day after the release of his first big project.
Explore More: Who is Celeb Priti Patel? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts
- He entertains his fans by uploading pictures like his personal lifestyle, professional photoshoots, family images, and much more.
- Another Life TV Show famed Star JayR Tinaco’s height is 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall).
- Associated with: Actress Nicole Maines played the first-ever transgender superhero role (Nura Nal).
- He loves to wear bold makeup and maintains his slim figure by working out on a regular basis. His estimated weight of the actor is around 70 kilograms (154 pounds).
- As of relationship, the aspiring star is secretive about his love life but he is gay (homosexual). We assume that he is dating his boyfriend privately.