Jean Currivan Trebek (born September 3, 1963) is an American Businesswoman and Television Host from New York, USA. She is popularly known as the Spouse of Alex Trebek. He is a popular American television personality and Businessman.
Furthermore, the 78-year-old Alex is hosting the game show named “Jeopardy!” since 1984. Some of his other popular shows are Classic Concentration Double Dare, The Wizard of Odds, High Rollers, To Tell the Truth, etc.
Jean currently works as a real estate assignment supervisor based in New York City. Moreover, she is also a member of the North Hollywood Church of Religious Science. Mrs. Trebek also listed as a practitioner in the church’s official website.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
- Alex Trebek’s Spouse was born on the 3rd of September 1963 in New York, The United States of America. At present, Jean Currivan Trebek’s age is 55 years old.
- There is no information about her father and mother available on the internet.
- Furthermore, Jean graduated from Harborfields High School.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Jean Currivan Trebek married her husband “George Alexander Trebek” in 1990. The couple met each other at a party in 1988. Later, they started dating privately and went on various dates together.
Furthermore, Jean’s boyfriend proposed on her 26th birthday in September 1989. According to a source, Trebek asked for marriage with a 16-carat sapphire ring, which had diamonds. They tied the knot on April 30, 1990, at Los Angeles’ Regency Club.
Earlier, the businessman wedded to his first wife named Elaine Trebek Kares in 1974. She is also a businesswoman. But their wedding ended in 1981. Jean and Alex share two children together.
The couple has a son named Matthew Trebek who was born in 1990. Later, the love partners welcomed their daughter “Emily Trebek” (born in 1993). Currently, Jean’s family lives in New York City together.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Jean Currivan Trebek.|
|Profession||Businesswoman and Television Host.|
|Famous for||Being for being the wife of Alex Trebek (American Television Personality).|
|Age (As of 2018)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 3, 1963.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Alex Trebek (m. 1990 - Present).|
|School||Harborfields High School.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Read.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jean Currivan Trebek
- She started a service called “singing bowl meditation” in the church.
- Mrs. Trebek maintains a well-balanced body figure and curves. Her estimated body weight is 60 kilograms (132 Pound) approximately.
- Moreover, she also stands as tall as her partner Alex. Jean Currivan Trebek height is 5 Feet 8 Inches (173 centimeters tall).
- The couple also owned and managed a 700-acre ranch named “Creston Farms” near Paso Robles in Creston, California.
- Mrs. Jean blessed with a very good income because of Alex’s successful career through his life. His worth is around $50 million US Dollars.
Read Also: Who is Ann Cabell Standish? Wikipedia, Story, Profile & Trivia
- Financial Factor: The estimated Net worth of Alex Trebek’s Wife is $5 million US Dollars.
- She helped her kid, Matthew, to open a Mexican restaurant in Oso, Harlem.
- On March 6, 2019, Jean’s husband announced that he had been diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer.