Jeff Richmond (born January 07, 1961) is an American Actor, Composer, Director, and Producer from Garrettsville, Ohio. He is best known for his work in the television series “30 Rock” as a music composer.
He even starred in the hit series and directed five episodes of 30 Rock. As per Wikipedia, Richmond directed various episodes titled “The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell”, “Today You Are a Man”, “Argus”, “Plan B”, and “A Goon’s Deed in a Weary World” in 2010.
The 58-years-old artist started his career as a composer and worked with at The Second City and Child’s Play Touring Theatre. He first made his appearance onscreen with a hit show “Saturday Night Live” at the beginning of 2000.
Furthermore, Jeff resigned from the program in 2006. Later, his attention shifted towards 30 Rock show where he actively worked for many years. The artist made his silver screen debut with 2008 movie “Baby Mama” as a music composer.
Some of his other popular projects are Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Saturday Night Live, Sisters, The Parker Tribe, etc. As of 2019, Jeff Richmond has accumulated Net worth of $3 million US Dollars which he earned from his work as a composer & producer.
Personal Life, Spouse & Kids
Richmond launched his romantic affair with his ten-girlfriend, Tina Fey who is an actress, comedian, writer, producer, and playwright in 1994. The couple first met each other on the sets of The Second City (comedy enterprise).
Later, on June 03, 2001, Jeff tied the knot with his wife “Elizabeth Stamatina Fey” in the extravagant ceremony. She and her spouse also created the program 30 Rock. As an actress, Tina starred in movies such as Date Night, Wine Country, Megamind, Muppets Most Wanted, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, etc.
The lovely pair also shared two children together. In 2005, Fey gave birth to their first daughter named “Alice Zenobia Richmond”. Then, in 2011, they again blessed with a girl named “Penelope Athena Richmond”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jeffrey Wayne Richmond.|
|Profession||Actor, Composer, Director, and Producer.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Tina Fey (American actress, comedian, writer, producer, and playwright).|
|Age (As of 2019)||58 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 07, 1961.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Garrettsville, Ohio, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Debut||Film: Baby Mama (2008, as music composer).
TV Show: Saturday Night Live.
Web Series: --
|List of Movies/TV Shows||1. Baby Mama.
2. Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
3. Saturday Night Live.
5. The Parker Tribe.
6. 30 Rock.
|Other Appearances||1. 30 Rock (as an actor, composer, and director).
2. Broadway stage adaptation of Mean Girls as a music composer.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 1.5".
Centimeters: 157 cm.
Meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-33-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by the actor.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Elizabeth Stamatina Fey.|
|Daughter||1. Alice Zenobia Richmond.
2. Penelope Athena Richmond.
|School||James A. Garfield High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Kent State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$3 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeff Richmond
- Actor Jeffrey Wayne Richmond was born in the year of 1961 Garrettsville, Ohio, United States.
- He celebrates his birthday on the 7th of January (Jeff Richmond’s age 36 years old, as of 2019).
- The composer has no social media account so it became very difficult for us to find the information about his father, mother, and siblings. But we will update our readers in the future.
- In 1979, he completed his school studies from James A. Garfield High School.
- Then, Jeffrey Wayne graduated from Kent State University with a bachelors’ degree in Kent, Ohio, in the late 1980s.
- The actor acted for a recurring role as a Russian Hat Guy on Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
- Richmond honored with the Child’s Play Touring Theatre 2012 Victor Award.
- He won the John Philip Sousa award for his work in the entertainment industry.
- As per the source, the director co-authored numerous musicals for William Shakespeare’s Othello.
- Jeff Richmond stands short as compared to his wife who is 1.64 meters tall and his height is 5 ft 1.5 in (157 centimeters tall).
- His estimated body weight is around 132 lbs (60 kgs).