Jelena Djokovic (born June 17, 1986) is a Siberian Businesswoman, Chief Operating Officer, Director, Instagram Star, and Sportsperson Partner from Belgrade. She is popular for being the longtime lover and then spouse of Novak Djokovic (Serbian professional tennis player).
He is widely regarded as one of the best players of all time. In fact, his current world ranking is No. 2 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). Furthermore, Novak bagged 16 Grand Slam singles titles in his successful career.
Djokovic also won 34 ATP Tour Masters 1000 titles, 5 ATP Finals titles, and 13 ATP Tour 500 titles. As per the source, the tennis player even became the 8th player who earned the Career Grand Slam after winning the 2016 French Open.
Some of his other career highlights are six-time ITF World Champion, a recipient of the Order of St. Sava, a five-time ATP year-end No. 1, a recipient of the Order of the Republika Srpska, etc.
Wedding, Spouse Novak Djokovic & Children
The 33-years-old Jelena Djokovic tied the knot with her husband “Novak Djokovic” in 2014 after dating each other for many years. Their wedding ceremony took place on 10 July 2014.
Their marriage event held on Sveti Stefan in Montenegro. Moreover, Novak and Jelena also married in a second ceremony on 12 July 2014, in the Church of Saint Stephen. As per the source, the couple first met while attending high school together.
In addition, they launched their romantic affair back in 2005. Later, in September 2013, the tennis player proposed his future wife in a private ceremony. Novak and his partner share two children together.
On October 21, 2014, the pair welcomed their son named Stefan Đoković. He took birth in Nice, France. Their second child i.e. a daughter named Tara Đoković was born on September 2, 2017. Novak Djokovic’s spouse is happily living with her husband and kids in their royal mansion.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jelena Ristić.|
|Profession||Businesswoman, Chief Operating Officer, Director, and Instagram Star.|
|Famous for||being the spouse of Novak Djokovic (Serbian professional tennis player).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1986.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jelenadjokovicndf/
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Miomir Ristic.
Mother: Vera Ristić.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Marija Ristić.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Novak Djokovic.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Bocconi University.
2. The International University of Monaco.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jelena Djokovic
- Jelena Djokovic was born to her mom & dad in 1986 (age 33 years, as in 2019) in Belgrade, Serbia. She celebrates her birthday on the 17th of June. Her birthplace is Belgrade, Serbia and zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Jelena’s parents’ are Miomir Ristic (father) and Vera Ristić (mother).
- Novak Djokovic’s wife has a sibling i.e. an older sister named Marija Ristić (b. 1984).
- After completing her school education, she graduated from Bocconi University in 2008 with a bachelors’ degree.
- Furthermore, Djokovic later earned her masters’ degree from the International University of Monaco.
- As a businesswoman, Jelena works as a chief operating officer at the “Novak Djokovic Foundation” (founded in November 2007).
- Moreover, the businesswoman works as a director of “ORGNLmagazine” and “OriginalniGlas” podcast.
- On Instagram, Jelena Djokovic has an amazing fan-following with more than 473,000 followers.
- She entertains her fans by uploading her personal lifestyle, professional lifestyle, event appearances, friends & family pictures, and much more.