Jen Sochko (born in 1983) is an American Television Line Producer and Celebrity Partner from New York City. She is best known as a spouse of Colin Quinn who is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer.
He first garnered success after his contribution to the hit show “Saturday Night Live”. Colin used to host the Weekend Update. Later, the actor starred on MTV’s 1980s game show “Remote Control” as an announcer.
His appearances on the “Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn” also appreciated by fans a lot. He gained recognization in the film industry after playing Dooey in “A Night at the Roxbury”.
Some of Quinn’s other notable works are in projects such as Grown Ups, Trainwreck, My Two Cents, Long Story Short, The New York Story, Irish Wake, Unconstitutional, Red State Blue State, and much more.
Personal Life, Spouse Colin Quinn & Children
On June 9, 2019, Jen Sochko tied the knot with her husband Colin Edward Quinn in a lavish ceremony. Their wedding ceremony held at the old Williamsburgh Savings Bank building called the Weylin.
In addition, many celebrities such as Jimmy Fallon, Tim Meadows, Bridget Everett, Amy Schumer, Jim Norton, Sam Roberts, Robert Kelly, etc also attended their marriage event.
As per the source, Tom Papa (Comedian and Radio Host) officiated the ceremony. There are no details about the pair’s former romantic affairs and partner(s) but we will update our readers in the future.
Colin Quinn’s spouse is planning to get pregnant soon. As in 2019, this couple has no children from their wedding.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Sochko.|
|Profession||Television Line Producer.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Colin Quinn (American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1983.|
|Birthplace||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband||Colin Edward Quinn.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Nutley High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Wagner College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jen Sochko
- Jennifer Sochko was born to her mom & dad in 1983 in the United States of America (age 36 years old, as of 2019). Jen Sochko never mentioned anything about her birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- Colin Quinn’s wife completed her school education from one of the private high schools in the USA named Nutley High School.
- Later, the producer even has a bachelor’s degree from one of the prestigious colleges in America i.e. Wagner College.
- Furthermore, Jen works as a line producer in the hit TV program “Late Night with Seth Meyers” on NBC.
- She first appointed on the post back in October 2013.
- Jennifer used to serve as a line producer in Embassy Row from January 2013 to October 2013.
- Earlier, she started her career with the “Rachael Ray” as a producer in March 2006 and worked there till October 2009.
- Later, the celebrity partner also served as a supervising producer in “The Wanda Sykes Show” from Oct 2009 to Apr 2010.
- Some of her other popular projects are Good Evening My Name is John Hodgman/HBO, The Approval Matrix/Bravo, Bunk, The Jeremy Kyle Show, etc.
- Jen Sochko’s height is around 5 ft 5 in (165 cm tall) and her weight is around 121 pounds (55 kg).