Jennifer Casey (born in 1986) was a famous Canadian reporter, anchor, producer, public affairs officer of Royal Canadian Air Force from Halifax, Canada. Captain Jennifer Casey worked as a spokesperson for the Canadian Snowbirds Plane.
In the year 2018, she started working in the Royal Canadian Air Force as a Public Affairs Officer. Before joining the RCAF, Jennifer served as the position of the anchor, presenter, reporter, and producer for NEWS 95.7.
She also worked in the Canadian Armed Forces for four years from 2014 to 2018. Later, she joined the RCAF in November 2018.
On 17 May 2020, Captain Jennifer Casey lost her life in a snowboard plane crash in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada. In this article, I will tell you about the biography of Captain Jennifer Casey.
Captain Jennifer died in a Snowbirds plane crash
A female captain was killed after a plane crashed and exploded during a fighter parade in honor of doctors fighting a coronavirus infection in Canada. The woman was none other than Jennifer Casey, a Royal Canadian Air Force public affairs officer. According to the reports, she was 34 years old.
Coronavirus has spread throughout Canada, following the countries of the world. Initially, coronaviruses increased virility, which in later years was greatly reduced by the country’s rapid action.
After this, the effect of COVID-19 is decreasing. However, 77 thousand people were infected with coronavirus and more than 5 thousand people died without treatment.
A fighter parade was organized to honor the doctors, nurses, scavengers, and other medical personnel who are fighting for the elimination of the corona.
Initially, Snowbird’s crew, which flew from Kamloops Airport, marched into the province of British Columbia, only to lose control of a fighter jet that crashed into the sky and crashed into homes.
Ce soir, je pleure avec tous les Canadiens la perte d’un membre de l’#OpInspiration des @SnowbirdsFC, le Capitaine Jennifer Casey. J’offre mes sincères condoléances aux proches de la victime et un prompt rétablissement au Capitaine Richard MacDougall.
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) May 18, 2020
The accident victims were moderately injured. But Jennifer Casey, a female soldier of the Air Force, died tragically on the spot.
The pilot of the plane “Capt. Richard MacDougall” has injured badly in the crash. Many famous personalities paying tributes to Jennifer Casey. Even the PM of Canada, Justin Trudeau also wrote a post on his Twitter account paying tribute to Casey.
Early Life, Parents & Bio
The RCAF Captain came to this world from her parents in the year 1986 in Halifax, Canada. Her real birthdate is not available but according to an estimate, Jennifer Casey was 34 years old at the time of her death. She never revealed any information about her parents and siblings names.
According to Dreshare, her father (name not available) is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She spent her childhood in Halifax along with her siblings. Jennifer was a highly qualified lady.
She completed her primary education from a local high school. Later she joined Dalhousie University to complete her graduation in the fields of Arts. She is interested in reporting since childhood, that’s why Casey enrolled her name at The University of King’s College and earned her bachelor’s degree in journalism.
She also did her masters from Royal Roads University. After completing her higher education, she started working as a reporter in the NEWS 95.7 channel. She worked there for many years.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Casey.|
|Profession||Reporter, Anchor, Producer, and Public Affair Officer.|
|Age at the time of death||34 years old.|
|Cause of Death||Snowbirds plane crash.|
|Year of Birth||1986.|
|Date of Death||17 May 2020.|
|Place of Death||Kamloops, B.C.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Sagittarius.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149.9 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband||Will Update Soon.|
|Alma Mater||1. Dalhousie University.
2. The University of King's College.
3. Royal Roads University.
|Last Updated||On 19 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Casey
- The lady started her career as a reporter for the News channel.
- She used to work as an evening news reporter and anchor for NEWS 95.7.
- After working for some time, she becomes the senior reporter, producer, and presenter of the NEWS 95.7.
- After working for many years, she left the job in the year 2014.
- Later, she started working as a direct entry officer at the Canadian Armed Forces in August 2014.
- After working for 4 years, Jennifer Casey joined the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) in 2018.
- She started working as a Public Affairs Officer.
- Jennifer Casey worked with the CF-18 Demo Team.
- She also traveled United Kingdome and North America with NORAD 60 jet in her 2018 season.
- After a few months, in November 2018, Casey started working with Canadian Forces Snowbirds.
- Unfortunately, she lost her life in a snowbirds plane crash during a fighter parade
- Jennifer Casey was 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m) tall in height.
- According to some media reports, Jennifer was married and lived in Canada along with her husband.
- However, her husband’s name has not yet been revealed.
- I will try to find the information regarding her personal life and relationships and update you shortly.