Jennifer Gates (born April 26, 1996) is an American Student, Amateur Equestrian, Philanthropist, and Business Magnate Kid from Bellevue, Washington. She is well recognized as Bill Gates’ daughter (American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist).
He is the second richest person in the world with a Net worth of $107.1 billion US Dollars, as of November 09, 2019. Bill garnered worldwide fame for being the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation.
It is the world’s largest personal computer software company. Furthermore, Bill established the company with Paul Allen (childhood friend) in 1975 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Gates held many positions in the firm such as chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), president and chief software architect. Moreover, he even remained the largest individual shareholder until May 2014.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Jennifer Gates took birth to her parents in 1996 in Bellevue, Washington, USA (age 23 years, as in 2019). She celebrates her birthday on the 26th of April and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Her mother “Melinda Gates” is an American philanthropist. She also worked as a former general manager at Microsoft. Jennifer’s real full birth name is Jennifer Katharine Gates. Her father “William Henry Gates III” established the “Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation” with his wife in 2000.
It is the private charitable foundation. Katharine has two younger siblings i.e. a brother Rory John Gates (b. May 23, 1999) and a sister named Phoebe Adele Gates (b. September 14, 2002).
In 2019, Jennifer completed her education from Stanford University with a Bachelors’s degree in Human Biology. As of January 2020, she is pursuing her medical degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in Manhattan.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Husband
On January 29, 2020, Jennifer Gates’ boyfriend “Nayel Nassar” proposed her during a skiing trip in an undisclosed location. Later, the couple shared their engagement news on their respective Instagram account.
As per the source, Nayel is an Egyptian-American Professional Equestrian who qualified to represent Egypt at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Jennifer started dating him after meeting him in early 2017.
They both attended the same University and became close as they share a love for horses. In fact, Nassar also took her to Kuwait (where he was raised) in order to introduce her to his family.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Gates.|
|Profession||Student, Amateur Equestrian, and Philanthropist.|
|Famous for||being the daughter of Bill Gates (American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||23 years old.|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1996.|
|Birthplace||Bellevue, Washington, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniferkgates/
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: William Henry Gates III.
Mother: Melinda Gates.
|Siblings||Brother: Rory John Gates.
Sister: Phoebe Adele Gates.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (but engaged).|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Nayel Nassar.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Elite High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Stanford University.
2. Icahn School of Medicine.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Horse Riding, Shopping, Traveling and Listening to music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10-12 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jennifer Gates
- Her parents first started dating each other in 1987. They met at a trade fair in New York many years ago.
- Later, in 1994, Melinda married her husband William in a private ceremony that took place in Lanai, Hawaii.
- Moreover, Jennifer’s paternal grandmother “Mary Maxwell Gates” was an American businesswoman. She even served on the University of Washington board of regents for 18 years.
- Gates’ grandfather “Bill Gates Sr.” is an American retired attorney and philanthropist. He is also famous for his book called “Showing Up for Life: Thoughts on the Gifts of a Lifetime”.
- She has two aunts named Libby Gates and Kristi Gates.
- Standing a decent height of 5 ft 7 in (170 cm tall), Jennifer Gates has a modest build.
- She also does different forms of exercise in the gym in order to maintain her weight which is around 62 kg (134 lbs).
- Furthermore, Jennifer Gates competed in various horse riding competitions including the 2018 Longines Global Champions Tour just like Eve Jobs and Erin Siena Jobs.
- She has her own horse named Alex. In fact, her dad also bought her a property in Wellington, Florida which transformed into equestrians hotspot.
- As a philanthropist, Gates actively supports the EQUUS Foundation. It works in order to keep working horses safe.
- She even ran a “Ride for Our Lives” campaign against gun violence.
- Later, on March 23, 2018, Jennifer Katharine Gates competed in the Sunset Polo and White event in Wellington, Florida to raise funds for Brooke USA.
- On Instagram, Bill Gates’ daughter has a good fan-following with more than 235+ k fans.