Jennifer J. Cummings (born in 1985) is an American Senior Director of Communication, Senior Communication Strategist, and Politician Relative from Baltimore. Maryland. She is best known as the kid of Elijah Cummings (American Former Lawyer and Politician).
He used to serve as the U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 7th congressional district. Furthermore, the politician worked as the Chairman of the Legislative to the House of Delegates in Maryland for 14 years.
Cummings was the first African-American to be elected to serve as Speaker Pro Tempore in the history of Maryland. On October 17, 2019, Elijah Cummings passed away at the age of 68.
According to a spokesperson, the main cause of his death was difficulties concerning health challenges. The politician’s last job was as the chair of the Committee on Oversight and Reform.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Elijah Cummings’ daughter, Jennifer J. Cummings was born to his mom & dad in 1985 in Baltimore. Maryland, USA. Hence, her age is 34 years old, as of 2019. Her father “Elijah Eugene Cummings” served as US Representative from 1996 until his death in 2019.
Jennifer’s mother “Joyce Cummings” was the first wife of Elijah and they married each other many years ago. Jennifer has two half-siblings i.e. a step-sister named Adia Cummings and step-brother (name not available).
Her siblings were born to Eugene Cummings from his previous relationships. Moreover, he later tied the knot with his second spouse “Maya Rockeymoore” in 2008. She is an American politician and the chair of the Maryland Democratic Party.
As of education, Jennifer J. graduated from Howard University. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism and public relations. She also earned a masters’ degree in public policy from the University of Maryland.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer J. Cummings.|
|Profession||Senior Director of Communication and Senior Communication Strategist.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Elijah Cummings (American Former Lawyer and Politician).|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Baltimore. Maryland, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Baltimore. Maryland, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Elijah Cummings.
Mother: Joyce Cummings.
|Siblings||Half-Sister: Adia Cummings and one step-brother.|
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Ruth Elma (née Cochran) and Robert Cummings.
Uncle: James Cummings.
Stepmother: Maya Rockeymoore.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Highest Qualification||Post-Graduate with a Masters' degree.|
|School||High School in Maryland.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Howard University.
2. The University of Maryland.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jennifer J. Cummings
- She is currently working as a Senior Director of Communication at Business Roundtable.
- It is an organization of CEOs of America’s leading companies and they worked to promote a thriving U.S. economy through sound public policy.
- Earlier, Jennifer J. Cummings used to work as a senior communications strategist at The Fratelli Group for more than 12 years.
- In addition, The Fratelli Group is a marketing and PR company. It helps to support issues in U.S. trade and agricultural policy.
- Cummings served in the firm in order to lead advocacy and media relations efforts for clients.
- Her step-mother even worked as the administrative assistant to the director at the Marion County Department of Health from 1995 to 1997 in Indiana.
- Furthermore, Maya and her late husband didn’t have children of their own. They lived in the Madison Park community in Baltimore.
- As per the source, they were also the active members of the New Psalmist Baptist Church.