Jennifer Khalastchi (born in 1969) is a Welsh Model from London, United Kingdom. She was a strong face in the modeling industry in the 1980s era. Moreover, she did runway walks for the popular clothing brands of that time.
After her wedding with Michael Angelis (English Actor), she left the show business and took care of her home duties.
Michael Angelis’ Death
The well-known English actor Michael Angelis died due to a heart attack on May 30, 2020. His age was around 76 years old during his death. He was present with his second wife Jennifer at his home located in Berkshire, England.
Michael shot fame with the 1980s popular television show Boys from the Black Stuff. Furthermore, he played the role of Chrissie Todd in the TV program.
His elder brother Paul died in an accident in the year 2009. Twitter flooded with the tribute messages for Angelis on his death.
Michael Angelis’s second wife was born in 1969 (age 51 years old, as of 2020). Jennifer Khalastchi‘s mom and dad brought up here in London city. She showed her interest in dance and music in her childhood.
In her vacations, she moved to her grandma’s house and watched the popular movies of all time.
Jennifer passed out her schooling from a community school and then enrolled herself in the government college for her graduation. She started doing ramp shows from her high school itself.
Michael linked with many popular female celebrities of that time. In 1991, he wedded with Helen Worth (Actress). The couple managed to have a stable relationship for a short span. Angelis divorced his first spouse in 2001.
His separation publicized due to his affair with Jennifer Khalastchi. His marriage with Jennifer happened in 2003. He remained a good friend of his ex-spouse. However, he suffered from a heart attack at home and passed away on May 30, 2020.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Khalastchi|
|In the News For||Her husband Michael Angelis (Actor) died on May 30, 2020, due to heart attack.|
|Age (As of 2020)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|School||Community High School.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Revealed by her.|
|Last Updated||On 3 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Interesting Facts about Jennifer Khalastchi
- Jennifer did a modeling assignment for the London and New York agencies.
- She acted in the English films in supporting cast.
- On the other hand, her husband Michael Angelis recognized for his movies like The Black Stuff, No Surrender, Pride of our Alley, A Nightingale Sang in the Berkeley Square, Thomas & Friends: Blue Mountain Mystery and First Time Loser.
- He featured in the television programs such as The Gaffer, Boys from the Black Stuff, The Professionals, Wall of Banshee, September Song, Against All Odds, The Jump, The Bill, Midsomer Murders, and Good Cop.
- He narrated Margrave of the Marshes (John Peel’s autobiography) broadcasted on BBC Radio 4 (2005).
- Angelis appeared in a few episodes of The Bill and Midsomer Murders.
- He did his professional acting training from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, Glasgow.
- His father Evangelos Angelis belonged to the Greek community and his mother named Margaret McCulla was from the English heritage. Therefore, he belonged to the Greek-English heritage group.
- He worked in the comedy films Luv and The Liver Birds.
- Michael’s brother Paul Angelis was an actor and writer like him.
- Paul wrote several shows for the BBC channel. Before joining the entertainment industry, he was a merchant banker in a bank for six years.
- In 2011, he participated in the BBC Radio 4 program titled The Reunion.
- He came to the radio show along with the cast members of “Boys from the Black Stuff” television program.
- Furthermore, he shared his memories and interesting trivia related to the series.
- Still, Jennifer Khalastchi is under revision as of 2020. On the other hand, her spouse Michael Angelis’s wealth valued around $1 Million-$5 Million. He earned fame and respect from his acting career.