Jenny Clegg (born in 1955) is a South African Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Spouse from Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa. She is best known for being Johnny Clegg’s Spouse. He was a British-born South African musician and anthropologist. Furthermore, her full real birth name is Jenny Bartlett.
Furthermore, the musician initially gained success after performing with his bands named Juluka and Savuka. In fact, his song titled “Scatterlings of Africa” debuted on the UK Singles Chart at No. 44.
Some of his popular songs are “Dela”, “Great Heart”, “Cruel, Crazy, Beautiful World”, “Life is a Magic Thing”. He also released many albums such as King of Time, Human, One Life, and New World Survivor.
Moreover, he also won several awards like Order of Ikhamanga, an honorary doctorate in music, an Officer of the Order of the British Empire, and much more. On July 16, 2019, Johnny Clegg passed away at the age of 66.
The main cause of his death was pancreatic cancer and underwent surgery. Earlier, the musician diagnosed with the disease back in 2015. He died in his Johannesburg home surrounded by his family members.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The 55-years-old Jenny Clegg began dating her then-boyfriend, Johnny many years ago. According to a source, they first met each other through a mutual friend in a party. On March 26, 1986, Jenny Bartlett tied the knot with her husband “Jonathan Paul Clegg”.
Their marriage ceremony was a traditional Zulu wedding in the Natal province in South Africa. The former couple also shared two children i.e. two sons named Jesse Clegg and Le Zoulou Blanc.
Their elder kid, Jesse Clegg, is also a singer and songwriter. He published three studio albums in his career. Jesse made debut with the album called “When I Wake Up”. Later, in 2011, his album “Life on Mars” came out.
His latest work “Things Unseen” bagged a platinum-selling success in his home country. Currently, Jenny Bartlett and her family live in Johannesburg, the Republic of South Africa in a lavish home.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Jenny Bartlett.|
|Famous for||1. Being the Wife of Johnny Clegg (South African musician and anthropologist).
2. He recently passed away due to pancreatic cancer on July 16, 2019.
|Age (As of 2019)||64 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1955.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-30-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Johnny.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jonathan Paul Clegg (m. 1989 - till his death on July 16, 2019).|
|Son||Jesse Clegg and Le Zoulou Blanc.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Cooking.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jenny Clegg
- Wikipedia: Johnny Clegg’s Spouse, Jenny Clegg was born in 1955 (age 64 years old, as in 2019) in South Africa.
- During an interview, Jonathan said that he received incredible support and love with from his wife Jenny and kids.
- She and her spouse often travel together during the initial days of his music career. they also did 9 months world tour back in 1990.
- Money Factor: In 2019, the calculated Net worth of Johnny Clegg is $5 Million US Dollars.
Explore More: Who is Star Mom Mai Song? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Later, she told him that this is not a lifestyle which wanted to live. Hence, the musician later started dividing his time and only toured three months in a year.
- Jenny Clegg stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall (168 cm). Her body shape is hourglass and weight is around 64 Kg (141 pounds).
- Furthermore, his death news first confirmed by Johnny’s manager “Roddy Quin”.