Jeremy Jauncey (born in 1986) is an American Travel Photographer, Businessman, Blogger, and Social Activist from New York, United States. He started an online platform and touring company “Beautiful Destinations” for sharing his travel experiences.
His company’s official Instagram page achieved more than 13.3 million followers. Jeremy involved in the social activities and associated with the WWF as an Ambassador. He supported several environment cleanliness programs and causes in the past.
Pia Wurtzbach & Jeremy Jauncey’s Love Story
The 34-year-old entrepreneur confessed his love with Pia Wurtzbach. From January 2020, many articles published on Google regarding the couple’s rumored relationship. Some of the highly ranked sourcesAsia Tatler indicated the affair between two of them.
Eagled-eyed internet users saw several pictures of their vacations in Indonesia and Hong Kong. Then, they knew that Jeremy and Pia are not just good friends. Their paths crossed first time in the London city.
Jeremy approached the 2015’s Miss Universe for his introduction. Both of them remembered their sweet memories of their first meeting. Pia realized her love for Jauncey. They met frequently at different public locations.
The two of them smartly hid their love affair from the media. Ms. Wurtzbach appeared with him in Tatler’s magazine cover page. They went for dinner and freely talked with each other. Before starting the relationship, Pia asked Jeremy to start their courtship to know each other in a better way.
She found that her partner is a sensible and nice person. She set some parameters for the beginning of their relationship. Jeremy accepted all her demands and they started dating. He shared his views and love for the tourist places and culture of the Philippines.
Early Life & Education
Jeremy Jauncey was born in 1986 to his parents in New York, USA. His age is around 34 years as of the year 2020. Still, he kept the identities of his mother and father as a secret for the public.
His family members are supportive, loving, and kind towards him. Pia Wurtzbach’s boyfriend obtained his graduation degree from Glenalmond College. From 2002-2003, he lived in London and studied Bsc (Business Management) at King’s College.
Dating History, Girlfriend & Spouse
He involved in a committed relationship with the renowned model Pia Wurtzbuch. The power couple featured on the cover page of the Modern Love Magazine. Their unconditional love revealed on the magazine’s photoshoot event.
Jeremy and his girlfriend posted several vacation stories together on their respective Instagram account. Meanwhile, the duo is enjoying their courtship phase. Soon, they can make an official announcement about their engagement and wedding.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jeremy Jauncey.|
|Profession||Travel Photographer, Businessman, Blogger, and Social Activist.|
|Famous for||He officially confessed his love for Pia Wurtzbach (Model).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1986.|
|Age (As of 2020)||34 years old.|
|Sexuality (Lesbian or Gay)||Straight.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York (USA).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|House In||New York. USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/jeremyjauncey/ (768K followers).
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||38-33-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Linked with Pia.|
|Girlfriend||Pia Wurtzbach (Model).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update.|
|Highest Qualification||Bsc (Business Management).|
|School||High School in New York.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Glenalmond College.
2. King’s College, London.
|Last Modified||2 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.25 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$100K-$200K (from his photography business).|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Exercising, Photography and Blogging.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeremy Jauncey
- He achieved 768K Instagram followers on his official account.
- Body Appearance: Jeremy Jauncey manages a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 in Centimeters). Accordingly, his body weight calculated 75 Kilograms i.e. (165 in Pounds). He has a muscular body type. Furthermore, he is a fitness freak and goes for regular exercise in the gym.
- Pia Wurtzbach’s partner updated and posted his wonderful travel stories on Instagram.
- In his childhood, his interest in gadgets was quite generous.
- He took his dad’s cameras and clicked photographs at home, vacations, and events.
- During high school, he decided to do travel photography as his career.
- Career Progress & Earnings: At the age of 34, he achieved tremendous success and fame. Therefore, the net worth of Jeremy Jauncey valued around $1.25 Million US Dollars. He earned an income of $100K-200K through his photography and blogging business.
- He contributed a part of his wealth towards the social causes for the needy people.
- He served as a Managing Director of Next Jump organization in London from 2005-2012. Next Jump is the world’s largest loyalty and digital rewards company. The corporate provided analytic solutions for online advertisements and promotions.
- Jeremy Jauncey took the membership of the UK Board Member’s Entrepreneur Organization (2011-2015). Forbes voted Entrepreneur organization as the best business network. There are around 8500 successful business personalities from 25 countries across the world. EO engages its members in peer learning and management practices.
- He builds data-driven businesses to bring a positive impact on society.
- He took the Deal-Global Entrepreneurship Program (GEP) of the UK Trade and Investment. The program is useful for the entrepreneurs of the early-stage start-ups to get funds for development and research.
- Jauncey co-founded a health and wellness platform Tictrac for the world’s leading pharma and healthcare sector.
- In December 2012, he moved to the Greater New York and began his new journey by starting travel and tourism portal Beautiful Destination. He is passionate about celebrating the amazing travel journeys of the people. He wants to inspire the 21-century civilization towards visual communication and content.
References [ + ]